• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Surf Shack

Years
  • Hello People, Welcome to the Surf Shack, with all your 4th Generational needs!

For easy Identity purposes, I will be coloring Special Moves, Abilities and Natures.

if you want to trade PLEASE PM ME AS WELL to your post in the topic below. I'll update as I get More interesting stuf

Slightly Trained (can be un-EVed by berries)
    ~Pokemon XD Elekid~
    Fire Punch
    Ice Punch

Thunderpunch
    Cross Chop.

~Pokemon XD Lugia~
    *Missing Featherdance
    Psycho Boost
    Hydro Pump
    Earthquake
    -BLANK-

Un-Trained Pokemon
    Winner's Path (event)

• Horsea(Muddy Water) - (Adamant, Jollyx2, Quiet - Sniper) (Brave, Sassy - SwiftSwim)
    • Bronzor -(Trick Room) (hasty,gentle, adamant, lonely, rash - Heatproof) (calm, Naughty, timid - Levitate)
    • Beldum (Zen Headbutt) - (Timid, Sassy, Lonely, Naughty - Clear Body)
    • Duskull (Imprison) - (hardyx2, Bold - Levitate)
    • Magikarp(Bounce) - (Naive, Adament, Impish x2, Careful x2, Relaxed, Lax,rash, modest - Swift Swim)
    • Munchlax (Selfdestruct) - (Mild - Pickup)(Jolly - Thick Fat)
    Other Events (Un-Trained)

Foreign Pokemon (trained)

ポケモン 日本の (Japanese Pokemon)

• Cherubi
    • Butterfree
    • Ursaring
    • Haunter (I'll trade this, but I want the Gengar Data first)

Pokemon Française (French Pokemon)

• Pidgeot

Eggs

NB - I made these a loong time ago, so I don't remember which is in which just yet, but that will be sorted out soon)
    - Cyndaquil

Looking for

• any Event Pikachu (particularly Yellow forest (M/F)/Hayley's/Ash's)
    • Event Celebi
    • any other foreign pokemon
    • anything that is interesting (no hacks/AR though)

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • I like your avatar haha

Also... I'm from Spain, so all my pokes are "foreign pokémon" for you, right? (do you want them for that pokédex foreign info thing?)
    I would like you to give me an adamant hitmonchan with iron fist and the moves rapid spin and ice punch, with 0 EVs (that would need some EV reducing work). I can give you a male hitmonchan that already knows those moves, and it's adamant too, it should make it easier, right? Also, nicknamed Hitmonchan (first one capital letter).
    You can ask for as many spanish pokes as you want.
    If you're interested let me know by VM or PM, plz.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Pidgeot's French name is so, so awesome. Would you trade it for a Japanese Sandshrew?

Years
  • Umm, I won't be able to trade for about a week, due to the passing of my granddad. Im away from the DS, and even If I had it, Id be too busy to use it. I will deal with all trade matters as of 25th May.

Back