• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Swampert and Mewtwo fanclub

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    Swampert can learn Ice Punch. Not the others though. But Avalanche is usually better, unless it's been baton passed speed or used in Trick Room or something. It's nice for Swampert that there's now physical Waterfall. I use Swampert cause I love him.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and I will post the next topic now.
    New topic:
    What will be Swampert/Mewtwo's most powerful attack?

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Swampert- Earthquake
    Mewtwo- Psychic

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Swampert: An one-off attack would definitely make Hydro Cannon the strongest plus one of the Choice items.
    Mewtwo: One off would be Hyper Beam.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Swampert: An one-off attack would definitely make Hydro Cannon the strongest plus one of the Choice items.
    Mewtwo: One off would be Hyper Beam.
    Nice answer you have, Alex. Why did you choose Hyper Beam for Mewtwo? I think Psychic is also a powerful move. For Swampert, I know that it can use Hydro Cannon by Move Tutor. It's also the strongest attack.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I know that Hyper Beam is also a stronger move, but sometimes it will miss. And Mewtwo's Psychic can defeat any fighting Pokemons.

Yeah, but for an one-off attack, a loss of 10 accuracy is fine for an exchange of 41 Power.

That's only because Psychic > Fighting.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yeah, but for an one-off attack, a loss of 10 accuracy is fine for an exchange of 41 Power.

That's only because Psychic > Fighting.
    Yes, you are right. I know that Fighting is weak against Psychic. I think this is off-topic.
    Swampert picture:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Yes, you are right. I know that Fighting is weak against Psychic. I think this is off-topic.
    Swampert picture:

Psychic can Defeat Fighting and Poison...but Psychic don't have much weakness and Many people dont tend to use Dark/Ghost/Bug Pokemon Anymore...

Anyways..I'll create a New topic;
    Did you ever thought that Mewtwo is a Psychic Pokemon when It first came out?
    Sorry...I'm not really good at making topics

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yes, I thought Mewtwo will be another type. But now it's a Psychic Pokemon.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

Well with its suit of armour and the fact I had seen Porygon beforehands (don't ask me how that relates...) I assumed it was a normal type.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I think that Mewtwo was a Dark-Type...when I first saw it...(I didn't actually played R/B/Y) so I think I can never answer this topic...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice answer you have, Ryouki. I will post the next topic about Swampert and Mewtwo, but I can't think of one.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Nice answer you have, Ryouki. I will post the next topic about Swampert and Mewtwo, but I can't think of one.

With that reply I ,Poketrainer2004, Owner of this club hereby declare that Topics are no longer neccessary. That's it. No more 'Topics' Allowed. Just say what's on your mind. Just as long as your post has something about Swampert or Mewtwo in it.

Remember, You may post anything you want as long as it has something to do with Swampert or Mewtwo and is not hating Swampert or Mewtwo. In other words, dont come in and say "I hate Swampert and Mewtwo" or "Swampert and Mewtwo Suxors!" or anything similar to that.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    With that reply I ,Poketrainer2004, Owner of this club hereby declare that Topics are no longer neccessary. That's it. No more 'Topics' Allowed. Just say what's on your mind. Just as long as your post has something about Swampert or Mewtwo in it.

Remember, You may post anything you want as long as it has something to do with Swampert or Mewtwo and is not hating Swampert or Mewtwo. In other words, dont come in and say "I hate Swampert and Mewtwo" or "Swampert and Mewtwo Suxors!" or anything similar to that.

Is that so?
    Anyways, I am getting a Mudkip from my other Emerald and wish to have a strong Swampert in 3rd Gen...WHat Moveset is Perfect for Swampert? I can only think up is this moveset:
    Swampert @ Leftovers
    Trait: Torrent
    -Muddy Water
    -Earthquake
    -Surf
    -Strenght

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay, I know. And nice Swampert moveset you have, Ryouki. Is Strength, not Strenght. I know it's off-topic.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Is that so?
    Anyways, I am getting a Mudkip from my other Emerald and wish to have a strong Swampert in 3rd Gen...WHat Moveset is Perfect for Swampert? I can only think up is this moveset:
    Swampert @ Leftovers
    Trait: Torrent
    -Muddy Water
    -Earthquake
    -Surf
    -Strenght

Is this for 4th gen or 3rd gen?? xDD EQ ish good though... ditch Strength and Muddy Water~ Surf > Muddy Water.

Back