• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sword Of Lightning

Years
  • non pkmn game (kinda like zelda) it is about a boy named zare that is in a big region(500x500)that is controlled by 5 birds bluefire,redfire,greenfire,purplefire,and lightning

afteryou fight all 5 birds its over (it might take 3 or 4 weeks

Last edited:
    Years
  • if i could post pictures correctly(i have tried img tags)i would have two hours ago how do you take pictures from the game

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • imo the best way to take screen shots is with the program MW snap 3. darkmage posted the url for that on another thread so just search through or if your lucky DM might post the url here.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Sponge is right, just hit the keyboard button and paste it into paint or something. If you would like a real screen capture program, go to www.freewarehome.com, they've got a good assortment as well as a good collection of prank software (it's so funny to see your friend try to click on Start and see it jump away!!!)

Years
  • it is going great my sig says so ive got music from zelda a link to a past zelda the windwaker utada hikaru pokemon ruby and a whole bundle of other stuff! thanks to vgmusic.com

Years
  • I AM FINISHED WOO HOO it will take a long time to beat the game though woohoo CAN I POST MY GAME FILE

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Um, no. You can't do HTML in posts. And besides, none of those wouldn've worked anyways. It seemed like you were trying to reference them off your C:/ drive. You gotta upload them to the web first and then remote link.

Back