• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The System of Neveritian

Elmogvy

The One That Adores A Mudkip and Eevee
Years
  • Inside Hyroglass Tower....

" I object! These people wanted to start a war against us and lost, so they must be punished by law! Now Draisus proposes us to spare them of their sentence by giving them donations! Yeah right. As head Commissioner, I repeal this foolish scheme of yours."

" Flavio, it's not that I want them to be spared, it's just that I'm thinking of the economy, okay? Now, the actual plan is that we can cut some of our wages..."

Headkeeper Gritchia lost track of what Headkeeper Draisus was saying. The only reason she even attended these lousy meetings was to keep her position. Coming from Raminith, a baren and empty town that had few buildings but mostly caves, she really had a good life with suitable food and having an actual house. Of course, this wasn't enough for her and she decided to use an old abandoned building and installed her very own black market. The extra money was pretty useful for when she ordered her needs. For all she cared, the entire diseased poor population of Raminith could starve. But she would love to live in one of the Safe Heaven Zones like Crain Area. Season there were very beautiful according to the Headkeeper there. Snow as soft as fur, sunlight that was good for the skins, and everywhere the nature of green. Complete paradise, he told her. Just completely refreshing.

She decided to focus back in the meeting. Flavio was still putting up a fight with Draisus for the annual resource distribution. Tyron had it lucky; Safe Heaven Headkeepers aren't required to attend meetings for everyone living there are rich. She knew that Tyron researched about pokemon in times where meetings were held. She had to admit, she had a thing for pokemon like him. She could feel her pokeball beside her, and inside was a Axew. A gift from Tyron and he came in handy when trying to calm down the riots. If only she could use him now to stop yet another political debate by Flavio and Draisus. Around the table everyone else was probably thinking the same thing.

But that wasn't why she was distracted. In her recent visit with Tyron a week ago, he said something that made her very unsettling. That day her Axew was playing with some other pokemon.

" Nice to see the pokemon getting along, unlike us headkeepers."

" So? Who cares about politics anyway? Just the same old stuff in the round table."

" Well you should start caring. It affects us too you know. From our jobs to our lives."

" It's not like the next day everything's gonna change."

" Don't you feel that something's wrong? Lately there's been more riots, more natural disasters, and more meetings. And if you don't care, do so, at least for Axew."

" Nothing's going to happen to..."

" Do you even support the System?"

Startled, she turned from looking the pokemon play to Tyron. He wasn't joking at all. She frowned about it and said nothing.

" I can possibly lose my job if I answer that you know."

" Then I'll leave it to you to decide that then. Remember, you will always have to take sides, in this place and everywhere. You chose. I need to get back inside."

With that he picked up the pokemon playing with Axew and went inside his lab. He left her confused and dumbfounded. Ever since then, she's been wondering if Tyron was trying to tell her something. Who knows? She tried focusing back on the meeting.

" So it's settled then, Draisus. We will only give each town 1/12 of the National Association Bank money to the Headkeepers and they will manage the money out to those traitors."

Flavio stood out towards Draisus and held out a hand. Reluctantly, he shook hands with Flavio. He saw that Flavio smirked at him, knowing that he won the battle. What that green headed keeper didn't know was that the real battles were coming at him, and for now Draisus kept his cool. Just you wait Flavio, he thought in his head, just you wait. I have something greater for you, yes I do.

Draisus was the first to walk out and headed towards the Screen Communicator. He typed the DIP code and then Tyron appeared in the screen. He looked pretty old for a guy who's in his early thirties. His blue eyes seemed to sag even more when he looked at Draisus.

" Hey Doc, how are you today? Is it another lovely day in Crain Area? Are the pokemon good and healthy?"

" Just cut to the chase Draisus."

" Well, I've been considering your offer about the pokemon research..."

" I'd take it that Flavio overruled your plans. And about that, the subject needs to be trained by a person and bond with it in order for its true power to reveal. Unless you're saying that you're willing to raise it..."

" Doc, you're asking too much of me. But if what you say is true, I need a person that fits it and will be willing to obey what I say."

" That's going to take a while. I guess I need to search for someone then."

" As a politician, I'd be glad to search for someone. Plus, you'd be more useful in your lab continuing on your research. You've served Neveritian well Tyron. Once all of our efforts destroys the System, we can focus on helping the people and pokemon out."

" Better so Draisus. You know I don't want to get in the middle of your politician mess."

Draisus smiled at the screen and logged out. He turned his head around to see if anyone was there. Then he casually walked out and headed for his chopper at the rooftop. Poor Flavio, he thought. He will never know what hit him.

Last edited:
    Back