• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The T-Dome is now a subforum of Other Chat

Ayselipera

Do you think PC would be able to handle a forum like this?
Uhh probably not too many people get worked up over nothing here.

If you had access to the hypothetical T-Dome, would you view it and post there - would it have its place on a Pokemon forum?
ONLY, in the sexual topics.

Do you think PC as a whole should have more mature discussions in regards to everything really?
Okay honestly anyone who knows me knows I just want a section to talk about everything sexual. Don't ask me why I just do! Not that I'm expecting any great sexual discussions from PC it's just interesting to talk about and I'm always curious about certain sexual topics and I would make the best sex related threads ever. Trust me.

Are the current restrictions on what you can discuss warranted, when you consider that generally due to the Internet, kids these days know a lot more than they should anyway?
The internet to me is a free for all. I should be able to post whatever I want where ever I want, but I guess not! I don't really care that there are younger children here they will find these things out eventually and if someone back at home is so worried about what they may see online they should restrict them or watch them online. It's not my job to be age appropriate for them.

Back