• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol, but still, it's impossible, since the ToS characters aren't Nintendo's. xD;;;

But we can dream. <3

Anywho, were any of you spoiled before finishing it? o.o; I was - I just went to Wikipedia and ... *breaks off crying* xDDD

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Hmmmmm Costumes, huh? I know, I'm a few pages behind... O.O;;;

Lloyd: Nobleman/Beach Boy (too funny XD)
    Genis: Katz Katz Katz (LOL ^.^)
    Raine: No, Not The Sun!
    Sheena: You Look Great!
    Kratos: Not much of a choice here, but I like his original outfit o.O;;;
    Zelos: Narcissist/Pickup Artist (I was going to say ALL of 'em, but you can't see his beautiful face with the Masked Swordsman one >.<)
    Regal: God Of The Kitchen (ROFL)
    Presea: Little Madam/Dream Traveler

My 3 favorites are Kratos' outfit, Nobleman, and of course, Narcissist, which I've done a drawing of:
    https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20486149/
    In fact, I've done lots of ToS fanart if you guys wanna look at it, it's right here. (It's all mostly Zelos and Kratos) ^.^;;

My party, huh? Lloyd, Kratos/Zelos (whoever I have... but for the Iselia Ranch I have both :P), Raine, and Genis. Occasionally I switch out Lloyd and have Presea instead. :\

Reasons:
    Lloyd/Presea: Severe damage-dealers :D
    Kratos/Zelos: One word: PWN-age. :P
    Raine: Healer extraordinaire.
    Genis: Best magic user in the game... 'nuff said

OMG... ToS characters in Super Smash Brothers?! That'd PWN!!!!!!! But... who would be in it? Just Lloyd or a few characters? My guesses would be Lloyd, Zelos, Kratos, Presea, Regal, and possibly Sheena since they're more of fighter types than everyone else. ^.^;; We all know who I'd be... :D

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kratos' identity was spoiled for me when I was around... Asgard, I suppose. @_@ That really sucked, so after that I vowed to completely avoid everything TOS related until I'd finished the game. And that worked. ^^;; So... that's all. XP

My 3 favorites are Kratos' outfit, Nobleman, and of course, Narcissist, which I've done a drawing of:
    https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20486149/
    In fact, I've done lots of ToS fanart if you guys wanna look at it, it's right here. (It's all mostly Zelos and Kratos) ^.^;;
    ...that's you? o_O I've seen you around on DA... or something. ^^; Lol, the picture's cute. You're good at drawing. :D

Heh, if there were TOS characters in SSB, it would definitely be Lloyd for starters... and then probably either Kratos or Zelos... I'm leaning toward Kratos since he's just "cooler" in terms of... well, yeah. He just seems more serious in composure. oO;;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ooh, I <3 your plushies, they're so cute! <3 Loved the background in your Zelos picture. n___n

I was also kinda spoiled.. when I saw Mihara's ex-banner... xD;;;

;-;

Psy Master

Sapphire Skitty's Husband!
    Years
    I was spoiled when I saw that you'd have to basically choose between having Kratos or Zelos. So I saved on 2 Files!

Cherrim

Years
    I wasn't spoiled by Jorge's banner because I don't think I even realized it was Kratos when he had it up. Either that or he used it before I played the game and I knew everything by the time he used it again. o_O;

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Lightning said:
    ...that's you? o_O I've seen you around on DA... or something. ^^; Lol, the picture's cute. You're good at drawing. :D

^^; I think I've seen you around too... just don't know your DA name... o.O;;; And thank you. ;)

Thankfully, I wasn't exposed to spoilers. I used gamefaqs.com, but I found a spoiler-free walkthrough, and I only used it on the Wind, Darkness, and Lightning temples... oh, and in the Triet Forest... I got lost in there... o.O I figured out everything else on my own. That's why when I picked Kratos, I had no idea what you had to do to get him... *won't spoil anything, but will say that it involves Zelos :sleeping:*

Last edited:
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Anywho, were any of you spoiled before finishing it? o.o; I was - I just went to Wikipedia and ... *breaks off crying* xDDD

Nope. I made sure not to look up anything until I was done with the game xD
    I don't like getting spoilers. It's no fun at all T_T

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Lightning said:
    I wasn't spoiled by Jorge's banner because I don't think I even realized it was Kratos when he had it up. Either that or he used it before I played the game and I knew everything by the time he used it again. o_O;
    I was playing the game - and I was staring at his banner going -

"Isn't that Kratos?" and when I looked closer - "why is Lloyd in the background?" o.O;

I didn't use the spoiler free FAQ, btw. xD; I kinda like/hate spoilers at the same time... I like the story, but it ruins the playing experience. <<; But the 'two worlds' thing kinda surprised me. xD;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Yay for not being here in a long time~ *looks at ShadowZelos' pics* <3 Fallen Angel.

Anyway, I found out that Kratos was Lloyd's* dad...when the scene came. Heh. I was using a spoiler-y walkthrough, but for some reason, he didn't put that there. He just said "Wow. Heavy stuff there. Moving on..." Or somthing along the lines of that.

*I was typing, and I put Zelos' dad. I guess I can't look at pics and type at the same time. XD

Cherrim

Years
    Well, I guess Kratos being Zelos' dad would explain the red hair but that's pretty much it. xD Quite frankly, it'd be creepy.

I used to love spoilers... and I still do with games that I follow from their Japanese releases (like Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts 2, etc.), but for games I start playing on my own or something, I don't like them very much. o.o

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Zelos' dad? o.O; I agree, it's creepy. xD; Though aren't their names supposed to be brothers or something? I read somewhere that Kratos was the name of Zelos' brother in some myth. <<;

Well - their attacks are practically the same, so, yeah? xD;;;

And oh, I just finished some ToS artwork, but it's way too big for me to scan... I'll post it when I get it back. xD;;;

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, Kratos and Zelos were brothers in Greek Mythology, I believe. I'd go on and on about that but I'm lazy. XD;

I'm in this midst of this one drawing, but it's downstairs in the basement where the guests are. :o It's in marker and it looks really good so far. *will share when she's done* <3 Can't wait to see yours, Eva~

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    I would like to join. I realy do like the game.
    I just finish playing it for the third time.
    Kratos and Sheena are my fav characters.
    lol Zelos is realy funny character as well.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yay, 2 new members! Welcome! xD *pretty pony confetti*

I <3 Kratos and Sheena as well. x3

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
    Years
    Wow I haven't been on this club in so long!! Anywho Kinda late to say now but I finally beat Abyssion and the Hell Knight thing. The Underworld dungeon was literally Chaos because on some of the floors everytime you take a step you lose Soulfire/Hp. anywho. I've always wandered this but at the end of the game where Lloyd and Colette name the tree, What do they name it?
    Yggdrasil? because They said it's a tree for everyone and well Yggdrasil does mean "World Tree."

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    Ah. Thats cool.
    Frist time someone like the same characters as i do.

Thanks for the welcome.

Back