• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    lol yeah she does.
    Though Zelos realy does like to be out there XD

When me and my friends play it together that when it gets realy fun.
    lol one freind of mine even talks like his character. It is realy funny to see.
    I like it when you have most the characters then hit talking scenes.

Years
    Hi new people! ^^

Game progress... I just got Sheena, so now I'm going to... I dunno. Go wherever is next.

I've always wanted to know... You know how in Tethe'alla, the group jumps across the bridge, then don't make it, then Undine saves them?

What happens if you don't make a pact with Undine? Don't tell me though... XD

Crud... I had a topic, but I forgot. <.<

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    o0
    I dunno what wuold happen. I mean i have always just got Undine to get the horn.
    lol be funny if you could keeping going in the game but you need the horn for a big part of the game so realy i don't know if you can keeping going with out Undine.
    Well you can't keep going with out all of them so i don't know xX

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :O You have to make a pact with Undine in order to leave Sylvarant, though, since you have to get the unicorn's horn.

Welcome to the club, Riho! ^^

And ~Black Moonlight~, I've heard the world of TOS is basically a primitive version of the world in... Tales of Eternia? I think that's it. In that game, apparently there's a tree called Yggdrasill, so I'm guessing that yes, Lloyd did name it Yggdrasill. That'd make sense too, since everyone still respected him highly by the end of the game and that way he sort of... lives on in their new world. @@;;

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    Thank you for the welcome Lightning.

Well i have not heard of that. I never ealy thought about the name of the tree.
    Though to find out the name would be nice. If it is Yggdrasill that does makes sense. I mean they did all want the same idea. I world where every one could live freee and ect. though they had diff ways of how that world would realy be.
    Still they all wanted him there with them in the end.

Years
    I thought it was Tales of Phantasia, not Tales of Eternia. But I get them confused alot so ignore me. XD

Oh, everyone says you can skip Undine so... I thought you could skip her. I was looking forward to some messed up explanation of how they got over the bridge. <.<

... WTF, there's an anime out of Tales of Phantasia, but not Tales of Symphonia?! That's a crime! :0

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Well, I guess Kratos being Zelos' dad would explain the red hair but that's pretty much it. xD Quite frankly, it'd be creepy.

I used to love spoilers... and I still do with games that I follow from their Japanese releases (like Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts 2, etc.), but for games I start playing on my own or something, I don't like them very much. o.o

That would be freaky... :\

Hmm... but it could be possible. Zelos did tell Lloyd in Flanoir that his father had another woman besides his mother... o.O;;;

Lil' Schu said:
    Yay for not being here in a long time~ *looks at ShadowZelos' pics* <3 Fallen Angel.

Awww, thanks, Lil'. ^_^ <3 That's one of my favorites too. :P

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    ...He did? I've never gotten Zelos' scene, so I wouldn't know. (Although, I have the script for it. o_o')

CKG did this funny spoof on Colette's first title. (FYI, for you people who didn't get it: It's in the schoolhouse. Examine the funky whole in the wall, and you get the title "Klutz" for Colette. Lol)

~ Colette's First Title ~

Lloyd: Woah, what's that? It looks so... familair.
    Genis: It's Colette's body in the wall. How the heck did that end up there?
    Colette: Ummmmm... The mop wanted to be freed!
    Genis: How does a mop want to be free?
    Colette: So I was throwing the mop out the window, but then I tripped and hit the wall! I'm sorry.
    Lloyd: What a dumbas.s..

COLETTE EARNED THE TITLE OF "DUMBAS.S"

Genis: ... Where the hell did that music and text come from?
    Colette: Yay, I'm a dumbas.s!
    Lloyd: Colette, it's not a compliment.
    Colette: Maybe the changed the meaning of the word!
    Genis: *sigh* Whatever. Let's go!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Oooh~ So that was what the hole was. n_n;;;

I thought that Raine kicked someone through the wall, actually... o.O;

Years
    His father was in love with another woman, but he had to marry Zelos' mom because to keep the bloodline.

Or maybe his mom was in love with another man, but she had to marry some other guy. I'm pretty sure it was the mom who liked another man, but had to marry Zelos' dad, the previous Chosen One. That's why Zelos' mom doesn't like him I believe.

I forgot, I haven't seen his Flanoir scene in awhile.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Now that you mention it, I kinda remember that...not in Zelos' scene, but somewhere else...

Bah, screw it, I'm not going to remember...

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    o0;;;
    You know i can't remember why people does not want Zelos to be born.
    I do remember the end where he said he did not want to be the Chosen One.
    I kinda skiped alot of talking parts the last time I played. I was playing with a friend and we where just messing around with the last game XD

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    I dunno.
    It looks pretty good to me but i don't think Collette would wear that.
    lol though if she did the look on Rain and the others face would be priceless.

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
    Years
    good pic!! except I'd have to agree with Riho on the priceless look. o.o XD.
    Anywho Man I'm running out of things to do on the game! x.x I've beaten all the bosses, both optional and have-to's. I've almost completed my Collectors book, and Monster list. meh anywho I'll probly start a new game on mania.
    topic: what level were you at when you changed to disc 2?
    On one of my files I'm on level 56 with Kratos and I'm not even past Palmacosta!! o.o anywho I've beem focusing on Kratos cuzz I always get my rear kicked if I play as him, so I'm learning to use him, My fav move of Kratos: Hell pyre. It's IMO the best move for a combo.

Last edited:

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    Well i don't remember what lvmy games was when i went to dis2.
    Though i now the max lv for the game is 250.
    Freaky realy normaly in games it is 99.

Back