• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    @_@ Shouldn't be on right now, but I am anyway, so I'll make it quick? XD

Zelos' mother was only wed to his father because of the whole Chosen thing: there was no love in that relationship. So... as a result, his mother, before she died, told him he should never have been born. His father also had another wife/woman, and that's Seles' mother. o_o Zelos tells the whole story in his Flanoir scene, which I've typed up, if anyone wants it.

That looks really good, Eva! ^__^ And lol, I have to agree with Riho on the expression's comment. It'd be awesome to see how everyone would react if Colette wore that one day. XD

And Hell Pyre pwns. X3

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    xDD; I did a (lame horrible) picture of Colette in a punkish outfit. =DDDD

https://www.deviantart.com/view/20641799/

Look and laugh. xD

That's actually pretty cool... maybe I should draw Zelos and/or Kratos in punk-type clothes... Kratos in particular would look really cool like that (even more bad*** than usual :P). Zelos would look just as awesome, too. *hunts for a pencil*

I'm wanting to draw all 9 playable characters in one pic, but I don't know where to start... I think I'll start with Lloyd in the middle, and the Sylvarant (I can never spell that right... :dead: ) team on one side of him, and the Tethe'alla team on the other. :\

Oh, and I LOVE Hell Pyre with both Zelos and Kratos. It does, indeed, pwn. (Arch Wind is an awesome Compound Unison Attack XD)

What is everyone's favorite spells to use in the game? I have 2: Zelos' Eruption (I love it when Zelos says, "Burn, baby!!"... if my casting gets interrupted, I run over there, kill whatever interrupted me, and go back to casting it XD). <3 I've used that spell well over 1,000 times... Nothing else even comes close... :D And, of course, Kratos' Judgement. The quote before he casts it PWNS. Too bad the spell itself isn't very accurate... >.< I wish Zelos could learn Judgement in the GC version... that'd RULE. ^___^ I wonder what kind of quote Zelos would have before he cast it, and if it'd be as awesome as Kratos'... o_O

I think I'm done for a while... :sleeping:

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Kratos > Zelos. For Hell Pyre, at least. =3;

Favorite spell? Hm. Indignation isn't bad. Freeze Lancer is good. But Indignation Judgment PWNS.

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    sasuke-kun said:
    em i drew a pic of Zelos.. can i be in this fan club please...

heres the zelos pic...https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16856179/

Very cool! I commented on it. :)

Ohh yes, and Indignation Judgement is awesome. I only wish everyone had a move like that. Lloyd has a hidden move (Falcon's Crest), and so does Colette (Holy Judgement). I think everyone should have one in the GC version. I want a PS2 just for the added moves that everyone gets... :\ Oh well. ^.^;;

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    May i join?I'm up to the Toize Valley Mines, but i forgot what playthrough i'm on.My party was Lloyd, Kratos, Raine, and Sheena when i was in Sylverant.And when i got past that, my party was Lloyd, Zelos, Regal, and Collete.Favorite Tech?Mine was Sonic Sword Rain, then it was Photon, and now it is Hell Pyre.

Lil' Schu

Years
    I know. I want to see Presea's move that kills the sword dancer in one hit. Lol.

I'm pretty sure you can join, Tranitar18, but I'll let Erica make the final decision. :P

Years
    My favorite attack...

Probably all of the characters Hi Ougi attacks. Tenshou Souhazan, Holy Judgment, Indignation Judgment, Sacred Shine, Fairy Circle (or Fairy Fountain), Summon Spirits, Shining Bind, Reppa Enshougeki, Divine Judgment, and Garen Zesshuugeki. And Hell Pyre. <.<

But the best by far... Is Presea's Hien Messhoujin. THE ULTIMATE ATTACK. XD

You do have do do a lot to use it though. She has to be in Overlimit, in red, and all the other party members have to be dead. But if it can knock out SS3 in one hit, it's worth it. <.<

For the new people, you can watch all of those uber attacks I listed here. It also has videos of other RPG's and people that did some really amazing stuff. Like solo Presea beating Abyssion on Mania without receiving ANY damage, even during Time Stop. o.0;

Oi, I've been trying to think up some funny stuff for the spoof, but the part where I'm at is so limited. <.<

Lil' Schu

Years
    Hien Messhoujin > All. No question.

Oh, yeah. I forgot that they added Sheena's face to all her summons in the PS2 version. Wish they'd done that on GCN one. ._.;

Oh, CKG. You know, you could just do something with Colette's illness and wings. Or skip right over it all together. XD

Burning Phoenix

Hell Shatter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    Hey, I think I'll join. Besides, I am a TOS Fanatic. I dunno how many times I've beaten it, but still, it's AWESOME. TOS GOOD.

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    Wow i missed a lot today.

I like your banner Shadow_Zelos1826.

Thats a nice pic sasuke-kun ^^

I like the pics in your sig Tranitar18. I love Kratos.

My favorite attack is Angel Feathers.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Hey, can I join this clan? Im freakin adicted to this game.

sadly, I fell for a glitch. Completing the Air guardian temple before completing the water temple. When I go to Izoold to use Max's boat, but he wasan't there. A boy in red said he went fishing and won't be back for a while. People say talk to other people in a specific order but im confused.

Anyway, can I join?

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Riho said:
    Wow i missed a lot today.

I like your banner Shadow_Zelos1826.

Oh, wow, thank you! Took me a while to get it right. ^__^ I need to update it a little, though... since I've got new piccies of Zelos. :D

Tyranitar18 -- I LOVE those pics!!! <3 I wish there were more anime cutscenes like that. I'd love to see more of Zelos and Kratos... *drool* And maybe Raine kicking and/or smacking Genis and/or Lloyd... that would be awesome... LOL XD

And I've seen that site with all the videos on it before... I LOVE Zelos' moves. Presea's Hien Messhoujin does PWN though... I saw that video and my jaw went through the floor o_O;;; ... I wanted to do that move so badly... in fact, I wanted to do them all... especially Shining Bind and Divine Judgement... just to see Zelos and Kratos... Zelos especially. (I'm a sucker for blue-eyed pretty boys... what can I say? XD)

Lil' Schu

Years
    Yes. Hein Messhoujin. ^___^ Yay for Presea being a tank! :P

The anime cutscenes are excellent (even though they are lonly about 4 in the game). Especially the one where the Giant Tree goes out of conrtol...it's awesome. =D Palmacosta is funny to see get destroyed...when the man is running too (in there). Poor man. Lol.

ShadowZelos, how do you get Zelos' Divine Judgment/Shining Bird? (I'll take it you know, because you seem to be the Zelos authority on things. XD) I nkow they're only on the PS2 version...o_o;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    *gasp* Hi! I'm alive people. I'm sorry to say that...I won't finish my second ToS playthrough (yes, second. I know I'm pathetic) for a while. I have Harry Potter to read (hopefully buys that today) and three Zelda games to play through back to back. Among other things.

Summer To Do List:

Games:
    - Finish second ToS playthorugh
    - Beat OoT, MM and ToS for the (lost count) time
    - Finish Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
    - Actually start The Lost Age and SuperStar Saga

Books:
    - Harry Botter and the Half-Blood Prince (and possibly reread the others and this again since its been a long time since I read HP and I'm going to be so lost)
    - Bone
    - Take out Jurassic Park and DaVinci Code from library
    - At least attempt to to read LotR
    - Most importantly of all...break bad reading habit!

Movies:
    - Star Wars Saga (again)
    - The Lord of the Rings
    - Batman Begins
    - Charlie and the Choclate Factory
    - Work on OoT script

Drawing:
    - Clive comics
    - More characters
    - Draw and colour tiger based on the really nice photo I took at Animal Kingdom
    - Buy scanner and those fancy inking pens
    - Just plain draw more than I usually do

Computer:
    - Finish saving everything to disc
    - Kill off and clean computer
    - Install everything again

Misc:
    - Plan gathering of all friends since I haven't seen them all summer or spoken to them (except Erica)
    - Give Erica the present I bought for her at the Japanese gift shop at Epcot (I have stuff for my other friends too, but...they're not as important and don't deserve to be listed on my list. Lol Eh...whatever... Adri, Dean, Alyssa, Lisa and the other Erica)

So...yeah I'm busy. And I have probably severly set this thing off topic. So now I have to fix this... umm...

Yay Kratos!

Years
    I have to tell you, the Harry Potter book wasn't all that great. I didn't think it was anyway, seemed to have something missing. But I won't spoil it for you...

Anyway, I want to make Kratos use Shining Bind. He looks sooooooo hot. XD

AND HIEN MESSHOUJIN. That attack PWNS the rest of em. ^^

And I'm almost done with my part in the spoof, been readin the Half Blood Prince as well... I didn't like it all that much though. <.<

Lil' Schu

Years
    Lol. That was funny Triffy. "Yay Kratos!"

<offtopic>I thought the HP book was great. Except that when you-know-what happens, I thought it was kind of obvious. But I still cried. ;o;</offtopic>

Yay! CKG is almost done! ;D I would think of the next thing...but I can't o_O Do I get to do the tubs? ^_^;

Years
    I think I didn't like the HBP because of the romance. Ew, Harry x Ginny. <.<

And I just finished the spoofy part, we're on the part where Lloyd meets Marble and... stuff. And you can do the tubs, of course! ^^

Back