• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'd join. I've followed Team Rocket ever since the 2nd Episode. ^.^

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    well its not actually a moment but i think its hilarious that jame's plant poke's always take a bite out of him before the enemy lOl like his victreebel nd carnivine hahaha

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    well its not actually a moment but i think its hilarious that jame's plant poke's always take a bite out of him before the enemy lOl like his victreebel nd carnivine hahaha

Yeah that and when Cacnea (Sp?) decides it wants to hug him. And Chimecho wraps its tail around his head, covering his eyes, at inopportune moments.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Nope not me. If I could draw I would. Most of what I draw ends up looking like the victim of a tragic farming accident!

If any of ya'll have Team Rocket fan art feel free to share it here. (Or probably rather, put up a link to it.)

Hmmm we need a new topic. Anyone want to start one?

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Welcome to the Team Rocket fan club, Jason22!

Our present topic is: What's your favorite Team Rocket moment? Or moments? But you can start a new one if you want.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Thank you! :D:D:D

My favourite team rocket moments are when thet only have one biscuit to eat and they all share it equally between them, like a proper team should. :) Don't ask me why...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back