• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    Yeah that'd be perfect and plus they can summon their Pokemon as a special assist partner.
    I'm very sorry to say this but doesn't Jame's pokemon general suck (or is it his training mehod)..

beside that fact I'm really happy this club is around to make team rocket feared!

pokeboyy13

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2008
    there kids i my school who have a team rocket club, its an all boys school so its good because we can battle and no1 cares

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    No it was on runesape (explains why) well i joined... They had a clan meeting and didn't vote with majority (72-1) and i was kicked for apposing war against a 'clearly inferior clan' well they lost.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Let's stay on topic please, guys... I don't want the Mods to come in here all hell fire and brimstone. ;)

If you could team up with any one canon Team Rocket member, who would it be?

I'll answer later, though I'm sure you all probably know who I'll pick. :D

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    If you could team up with any one canon Team Rocket member, who would it be?

I say Sird from the Special series! She's awesome with all her weirdness.

Or Surge, he's just plain awesome

Or if it was a character from the show, James would be my choice because he amuses me.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Really you did that ? That is like going to a digimon forum and signing up with the name I Hate Digimon or something . Did they get angry ?

did they get angry? of corse the told me to go away and they hate me bla bla bla
    I,m a noob and a dork (cant remember exactly) but my comments still there, I
    checked ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back