• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Team Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    {---Character Registration---}

Name: Mikaeru
    Team: Novo Team Rocket
    Appearance: Mikaeru is of average height and bulk. He has dark brown eyes and has a messy black hair. He wears a black coat with a big red "R" in the back. Under the coat are his usual clothing.
    Description: Mikaeru is calm and does his duty in style. He looks friendly but deep inside he is a mean and bad Rocket.
    Pokemon: Pichu, Weezing, Umbreon, Flygon, Blastoise, Alakazam

{--- End of Registration---}

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Mikaeru who just woke up from his nap grumbled and said
    "Err... What now? I hope we are not having intruders again because most of my Pokemon and I have just recently finished our rounds around the base and we took a serious beating from one intruder."

He stood up and gave a big sigh then grabed the intercom and started talking
    "First Company Leader give me a status report. Why in the world is the alarm on? Team Aqua and Magma? Does the boss know about this? I see. Do you know the location?"

Mikaeru drops the intercom and gets all his six Pokeballs and walks toward the door laughing.

"Pichu, Flygon, lets go. It's time to show the Aquas and Magmas how we Rockets think of them."

Out came Pichu and Flygon from their Pokeballs, Pichu climbing to Mikaeru's shoulders and Flygon preparing to fly from the ground. Mikaeru then climbed to Flygon's back and said

"Flygon take us to Vermillion City. I'm feeling blue today."

After some time...

Mikaeru spotted men and women in blue uniform. He knew he had hit the jackpot and actually found Team Aqua. As they started their landing Mikaeru looked calm even thou he knew he was in for a beating.

"Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce myself. I am Mikaeru of Novo Team Rocket. I am here to take you all down. I do hope you guys live up to your reputation for if not I would be very sad."

Mikaeru striked a pose then threw all his Pokeball up in the air calling them all out by name

"Weezing, Alakazam, Umbreon, Blastoise, join the fun."

He then pointed towards the direction of Team Aqua and made a gesture suggesting his enemies to come towards him.

Last edited:

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    The other pokemon nodded in agreement.

"All right. We'll head to the Base to meet Oki." Amy said as she went under a table. "You'd want to go under something."

Just then, there were flashing lights and scary sounds. Everyone screamed. Then, everything was back to normal.

"[One more thing you need to know. Next time, make a better Ice Jet!]" Candy said in Pokemon.

They ran out of the Jet to meet Oki and the other grunts.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Oki and Swampert had already seen Novo Rocket coming towards them. When they landed she scrambled to get everyone ready. "Set off the alarms and get everyone ready!" She shouted ot her Pokemon. She ran over to a control panal and flipped three red switches while Swampert tore out of the room to direct 'trafic'. Oki picked up another mic. "Listen up Team Aqua this is Oki Ran. Novo Rocket has landed near the base. The battle is about to begin. Protect this base and don't let them in. Prepare yourselves then spread out. All elites proceed to meet Novo Rocket and help the grunts outside!" She then hurried out of the room.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The two grunts saw Amy and nodded. They pointed in the right direction then headed that way themselves.

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    "Oh how lovely... the blue grunts are coming to get me. Oh what ever must I do..."

Mikaeru cackled and smirked at the grunts and said

"T'is sad the boss won't be able to see how I crush these grunts. Weezing Smokescreen!"

Puffzzz

Smoke scattered in the area. Mikaeru could hear the grunts coughing. He thought to himself

"Hehe I got them where I wanted them. It's now time to strike! This will be written in the Rocket History archive for sure!

But before he could ride his Flygon and actually start his attack he felt as if his control over his body just went away and that he was as light as a feather. By the time he realized that his newly evolved Alakazam has just gone berserk on him and had lifted him up high in the air it was already too late. Mikaeru struggled but it was no use for his Alakazam was just to powerful. Thinking fast he ordered his Flygon

"Flygon Hyper Beam Attack on Alakazam now!"

The beam traveled fast and hit Alakazam but before Alakazam was actually hit he was able to release a powerful psybeam towards Flygon.

BOOM

"Pichu ruuuuun!" Mikaero screamed.

Then a loud sound was heard. It was as if a rock fell fell from a building.

The dust from the Psybeam and Hyper Beam cleared and in the area was Flygon, Alakazam and Mikaeru all knocked out.

Alana

Years
    Oki Ran arrived at the place where the Team Rocket member had landed in time to see his Alalkazam attack him. Swampert now stood next to her. "Alright listen up. You three search the area of the forest to my left, and you three go right. Hurry up. If there are any more Novo Rockets they're probably hiding. Come on Swampert," She added as the grunts scattered. "Let's get him and his Pokemon back to the base." Oki took his Pokeballs and returned the Pokemon then took any others he had and put them in her pocket. Swampert picked up the Novo and carried him back to the base where he was tossed not so lightly into a cell.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Arcanine could not do anything but take the attack, the force pushed him backwards, "Arcanine, dont give up Extremespeed!" Zidane ordered, Arcanine shook his head after the attack and ran with great speed towards Zerons Dragonite...

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Tytha here, reporting!" the girl cries running up towards OKi Ran. She had returned her Dragonair once she had recieved the call. "Sorry I'm late, ma'am." She looks towards the battle, her gloved hand clenched into a fist. "They may see us as weak, but wait 'till they face a true Dragon Trainer in action!"

((Gah, I'm confused with this...))

Alana

Years
    "Tytha," Said Oki grinning. "You missed the fight. Unless any more Novo Rockets are found that is. We have a prisoner though. He's in another room and his Pokemon are in room opposite him just in case. I guess now we just wait until he wakes up." Oki looked towards the room and shrugged then walked back into it to wait. Swampert had been assigned gaurd duty.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Oh," her faced dropped. "At least we won!" a couple of Grunts snickered at her. She turns around, flashing them a gaze of fury. The locked their lips and said no more.
    "I'll stay here in case any more of the idiots come."

Alana

Years
    "Alright." Said Oki smiling. "And don't take it so hard. If Novo Rocket has discovered this base then there wil be more members coming. You'll get your chance to fight. For now don't be bothered by it." She turned back to Swampert and smiled at him waiting for the Novo to wake up.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    The Executive nods at her Leader. She releases her Black Vaporeon, rubbing her head gently. The Vaporeon's red eyes shut, a thin glowing red line shining through the cracks of where the eyelids part. Tytha smiles. "I'll take them all out." and prove my loyalty, she adds mentally.

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    Mikaeru who just had been capture by Team Aqua woke up, groaned and rubbed his back saying

"Uhg... that was shameful. I knew forcing my Kadabra to evolve into Alakazam in an early stage would turn out to be a bad idea. Sigh I do hope boss won't find out about this one or else I will be in big trouble unless..."

Before he continued to talk he surveyed his cell and realized that he had no Pokemon with him and that Oki and her Swampert was outside his cell guarding.

"If only Pichu and my Pokemon were here".

With no other option Mikaeru stood up and called the lady guarding his cell.

"Release me".

Alana

Years
    "Ha." Said Oki Ran. "And tell me Novo why should I?" Swampert gave a little laughing call. Oki grinned. SHe knew Swampert found his demand jsut as amusing as she had.

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    Mikaeru smiled at Oki and with no choice he said
    "There are curently three teams fighting right now wouldn't it be easier if the two worked together to eliminate the third?"

He posed and continued
    "I know this will be a tough decision in your part and I know you guys don't trust us that much but why not give me a chance and take a chance. It's a win win situation. Take all my Pokemon as prisoners for the meantime and give me one of your Pokemon and uniform and I will serve you well. If I betray you then do whatever you like with my Pokemon but if we take care of Team Magma then you'll have to release me and my Pokemon to return to Novo Team Rocket. So what will it be?"

Mikaeru ended extending his hand for a handshake.

"Will you let me be your elite?"

Alana

Years
    OKi laughed and sso did Swampert. "Please. That's the worst lie ever. Do you honestly think they'd of made me leader of Team Aqua if I feel for that. I'm not letting oy ugo even if you get down on your hands and knees and beg." She looked over at Swampert. "Keep an eye on him would ya? I have to go and check on the other prisoners. I swear I've never heard such an excuse to escape before. Let's be friends and work together. Later."

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    Mikaeru smirked as Oki leaves the room leaving her Swampert to guard his cell.
    "Wow I can't believe the lady refused my offer.I am really loosing my touch. Oh well I guess I'll have to do this the fun way."

Mikaeru calmly backed off and took a sit.
    "Sigh"

He saw a creature move in the shadow creeping behind Swampert. He smiled and calmly said
    "Now what took you so long..."

Lightning came out from the shadowed creature and hit Swampert paralizing the huge Pokemon.

"The cell door please."

Slam! Goes the cell door.

"Looks can really be decieving huh Pichu? Now lets set the prisoners free. We need reinforcements and we will get it here. And while you're at it please give that Swampert a taste of your most powerful Thunderbolt. No one denies me."

Pichu!!!
    Powerful charges of electricty surges thru the body of the knocked out Swampert as Mikaeru frees nearby prisoners.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC:dude you cant power play using Oki's pokemon.

IC:Running down the hall I heard sounds of a battle. I got to where the sounds were and sure enough, Novo Team Rocket leader and Magma leader were going at it.
    "GO ARCANINE! KICK HIS BUTT!" I said running past them after some Magma grunts.
    "Alright men, this is what we all have been waiting for. I have gotten news that Rockets are invading at the bridge. We have to get there and slow them down enough so Leon and the others can get here with backup, got it? Now, on my cue were bustin Rocket out! Lets go!!!" I bellowed as we ran through the corridor. "ATTACK!!"

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    OoC: Pardon me Sir Randal but I would just like to make a clarification. Knowing that my post will end up in a new page, which is now page four, following Alana's post which is on page three I created the first line so as I would make it easier for the ones who view the current page (4). If you will check out Oki's action in the end of page three she did left her Swampert to guard my cell to check the other prisoners. So what I merely did was start my post with a naration of what she actually did last. I hope you understand. I don't wish to power play nor control others. I am deeply sorry if you have been confused with my style of roleplaying or with my actions. Peace.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC: I wasn't confused, you took control of her Swampert by saying what it did before the person who originally controls it did

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back