• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Team Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Ok. Well knocking out Swampert is one thing but I dunno if it's powerplaying. I guess it sort of is. But your Pichu being out of the Pokeball it was trapped in is confusing me. Once your post is edited or whatever and everything has been sorted out if needbee I will edit this post.

Oki looked into each cell. Several Novo's and some Magma's too. "Well this is nice isn't it. You know it's a shame Team Maga and Novo Rocket can't agree to a prisoner exchange. It would make things so much easier. Maybe they will now. I think we have one of their elites." She said quietly to herself. She shook her head and headed back to the newest prisoner.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    As the attack on the bridge increased with Magma's an Alarm started going off. "Take em out, that is a prisinor escape alarm!" I said running towards the prisinor's hall. "They can't escape! I will get into so much trouble, heads are gonna roll if I don't get there fast enough."
    When I got there three ROckets that we have captured were gone but the rest were there. "Hey you to grunts. watch the prisinor hall and makesure no one else escapes."
    I said running back towards the bridge.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Oh no you don't!" Tytha growls, turning around to face Mikaeru. "You have to fight me first! Unless, you FRIGHTENED of Dragons." she grins, returning her Vaporeon and releasing her Dragonair. "Pity your Pichu can't beat them, nor your Alakazam. But," she pauses, "The only way out is by fighting me."

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Taken to the battle site, Amy and her pokemon were ready to join the revolt.

"Go! Aqua!" Amy shouted as she tossed her Pokeball in a delicate pose.

"[All right, let's get ready to fight!]" Aqua exclaimed as she approached Tytha's Dragonair.

"Aqua, use Acid Armor to hide yourself!" The Elite commanded to her pokemon.

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    OoC: To make things simple. Let's just say Pichu was able to hear Mikaeru's command when Mikaeru said "Pichu Run." He was not in his Pokeball but in the woods hidding. I hope this would be ok.

IC: Seeing two Team Aqua infront of him with two powerful looking Pokemon wasn't easy for Mikaeru.

"What have I gotten my self into! There is no way I can beat these two alone."

"Ladies I do hope you understand that I am no match againts your Pokemons. Why don't you just let me go so we can battle Team Magma together." Mikaeru said in a high tone.

He made his usual Rocket pose then continued
    "I would like to let you know that I won't give in easily if you won't let me go."

He took a gadget from his pocket and started speaking to it.
    "Novo Team Rocket Elite Mikaeru here. I need back up. Send all the grunts you can and tell them bring their flying Pokemon here in Vermillion City. I'm sending you my coordinates. I don't have much time. Over and out."

All of a sudden it was as if Mikaeru changed form from the calm mean looking guy to the rage-filled mean guy that he is now. He took of his jacket and his outfit and revealed a meaner looking outfit under it. Mikearu looked like a different person.
    "I didn't became Novo Team Rocket Elite for nothing. Pichu repeated thundershock on their direction! Random target go!"

"I'm not going down alone."

Alana

Years
    "Dragonair Bind!" Called Oki hurrying to the scene. She had arrived to the cell to find her prisoner gone and Swampert hurt. She had hurried outside and found the Novo attacking two of her team. She had quickly released Dragonair and comanded it to attack. Dragonair let out it's beautiful cry and dove at Pichu. She wrapped herself tightly around Pichu and began to squeeze. "You ought to know better than to leave your cell. Tisk tisk now you've made me made. Go Gyarados!" She tossed a second Pokeball into the air. Her Gyarados appeared and rored loudly. "Alright grab that Novo!" Gyarados slithered quickly then lept at the Rocket.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Aqua did as she was told. Now Pichu nor Alakazam could tell where the Vaporeon was hiding.

"Attack from behind with an Ice Beam!" Amy commanded.

Aqua might have had a disadvantage against Pichu, but at least she got Pichu frozen solid.

"Good work! Now for the Alakazam!"

Micael

ミカエル
    Years
    Pichu is down and I'm all alone now. It can't handle three trainers all at once. I'm going to be captured again if I don't do anything smart and fast.

As the Gyarados of Oki approached Mikaeru, Mikaeru took something out of his pocket and placed it in his face. It was a gas mask. Doing this Mikaeru had no time to dodge the Gyarados and thus he was hit. He flew into the wall and was hurt badly.

"This is what Novo Team Rocket is good at. Im getting out of here!"

Micaero desparetely threw a stun bomb in the floor and the stun gas immediately filled the room.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    As I ran into the room it started to fill the room, "What the heck is up with this?" I said as
    I started to cough. "What is going on here" I said as I seen the four people standing and three coughing. "Go Charizard!" I said tossing a pokeball. "Blow the smoke away!"
    Chaizard starting flapping it's wing as the smoke cleared. I seen three Aqua's and a Rocket. The Rocket wqasa getting attack and was very injured. As much as I can't stand
    Rockets, I couldn't see a three on one attack. "Go Sableye, Faint attack on Dragonair!"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Oh no you don't," Tytha shouted ((Wow, two dragonairs out at once.)) She returned her Dragonair and grabbed another Pokeball. "Let's see if you can handle the king of all Dragons!" she shouts, tossing it up into the air. A shrill cry filled the air.
    "DRAG-O-NITE!" the largs spectacular beast lands on the ground, causing a tremor.
    "Dragonite, HyperBeam the two!"
    It swung its head and let out a blow of white light. Tytha sheilded her eyes.

Alana

Years
    Oki grabbed a POkeball and tossed it into the air. "We can't let them escape or cause any more damage. Go Vaporeon!" She shouted. Vaporeon appeared swishing it's elegant tail. "Vapers use Hydro Pump on Charizard! Gyarados capture that Novo!" Vaporeon breathed in deeply then launched hundreds of gallons of water at Charizard. Gyarados once again dove at the escaped Rocket thi time it's eyes burning with rage.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Amy leaped up into the air and flipped. Then she came back down.

"Go, Starlight!" She said as she tossed another Poke Ball.

A beautiful Dragonair came out and joined Tytha's Dragonite.

"[Time to get this on!]" Starlight said.

"Starlight! Use Dragon Rage!"

A large desruption appeared and hit Alakazam. He couldn't handle the strong attack so he fell down in disgrace.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "You know what? Scrue this!" I said as I turned to call Leon. "Leon I need back up at the main hall! Ambush by Aqua Elites! I need backup now!" I said as I dogded a shot of dragon rage.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    OoC: OK. I found out. And the newcomer has been officially accepted.

IC: Zidane's Arcanine went into Zeron's Dragonite incredibly fast. His Dragonite was hurt. He looked slightly weak. "Use Thunderbolt!" Zeron said. Dragonite started charging electricity and shot it at Arcanine...

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Elites?" the girl sniffed, snapping her fingers. Her Dragonite lurches forward, smacking the two opposers with a powerful claw.
    "Dare you call the Executive, the powerful Dragon Handler and Tamer an ELITE?" she shakes her head, what sad, sad people we have here..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back