• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tekken Series

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    The Tekken Series

Who's played the games?
    Who's mastered the story?
    Who's watched the animated movie?

Here you can talk about Tekken and all things Tekken, discuss moves, games and whatever you want to.

I am currently trying to get a PS2 to play Tekken 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and then a 360 to play 6, anybody pre-ordered Tekken 6?​

Years
  • I'm sorry, Tekken 6 will own all.

Though.....wasn't it kinda random in Tekken 5 for Heihachi to still be alive? I mean, c'mon....

Years
  • I love the Tekken series.
    I liked it back in the day when it was all new and awesome.
    I didn't really like the recent games much.

I hope 6 is going to be awesome.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I've played all the Tekken games. And I love the Tekken series (IMO the best fighting series out there).
    I can't wait for Tekken 6 (I'm getting it for the PS3... and maybe for the 360 down the road), I'm going to pre-order it with the arcade stick. I've always wanted one, it's going to be a little pricey but I think it'll be worth it.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I've loved Tekken and the first one i started with is Tekken 2 which was a demo and i loved it!
    I'm hyped about Tekken 6 and Bob seems fat and strong, xD.
    My all time favorite is maybe Tekken 4 or Tekken 3.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • I've only played Tekken 3 at a friend's house. ;_;
    But what I've seen and played, the series is very addicting and fun. I can't wait until Tekken 6!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • IMO Tekken 4 was a real let down (doesn't even feel like a Tekken game. The life bar is different, the style of the characters are different, it even had English voice acting). Sure it gave us walls and such. But I still don't think it lived up to the others in the series.
    My personal fav for Tekken is Tekken 3. I wish I had money back then to buy games.

Back