• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Terabyte Fan Club ~ Made with 100% Snivys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • 329827_170x100.png

The Terabyte Fan Club

Owner: Minerva

Introduction

He's the moderator of Technology & Internet. He's a fan of the Snivy line. He likes Pokemon WAY TOO MUCH. Most of all, he's my brother. Talk about your *other* favorite moderator right here, the name: Terabyte! Talk about how awesome he is and how amazing he is. If you are a friend of Terabyte, I encourage you to join. You won't regret it!

Rules

495.png
    ~Follow all PC rules and Fan Clubs rules. It's obvious!
    495.png
    ~No smack-talk about this little Snivy. You will be booted out. B)
    495.png
    ~All Zach. All Snivy. All the time 25/8/366.
    495.png
    ~Have fun!

Username:
    Zach is cool because:
    Be sure to add this into your sign-up:
    495.gif

The Snivy Clan [Members List]

Minerva

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    SIGNING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW MY USERNAME?????????????????????????????? IT'S IN THE ♥♥♥♥ING POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LIKE ZACH BECAUSE I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Username: [supporter]Hikamaru[/supporter]

Zach is well, awesome. He's helpful, he's amusing and he's an amazing contributor not only to his main hub T&I but to PC as a whole. T&I would not have been where it was today had he not taken the helm.

Oh, and because Snivy is awesome too!
    495.gif

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome guys to our glory of Snivyville (except you cdfear, you didn't put a snivy on your thing. you should edit that!!)

I've known Zach even before PC and lemme tell ya he's one funny guy! Makes me glad we've been really good friends all this time. :) What about you guys? What's your funny moment you had with Zach?

TY

The times I tried to get revenge on his puns against me... Good times which were not too long ago either!

Years
  • Username: Sheep
    Zach is cool because: He is a 'lil sweetheart and loves PC so much, you can really tell. I can't believe how much he's grown in the year and a half that we've known each other. Zach started out as an amazing welcomer and has evolved into someone who's all-around active across the forum so he's pretty much great at everything here. Chances are you'll run into him almost anywhere!

And of course, he's a great friend. Hoping we can stay friends for a very long time to come. ♥

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Username: Peitharchia.
    Zach is cool because: His dedication to PC is outstanding, really. It's amazing. :] If I were more like him, it would've been great. As Janna pointed out, he's everywhere--from answering questions in Community Questions & Feedback, welcoming new members in Welcome Lounge, sharing his technical knowledge in Internet & Technology, all the way to chatting with other people in Chit Chat Cafe. Hope you keep it up, buddy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back