• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The thing you're most looking forward to.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    Just the new features. Getting a new Pokémon game is like opening a present on Christmas day... Such a good feeling.

I'm dumb, does anybody know the release date for Australia?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    The Battle Frontier, especially the Roulette and Castle. It looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun. :3

Also, I'm gonna love the new Top Trainer Cafe and the other high level trainers. The main problem I had in DP was leveling up my 'mons.

Torn World seemed kinda tedious to me as I watched a youtube video on it.. :x

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    From what I've seen about Platinum, I'm expecting great things from it. The new features look very interesting and intriguing. Especially the new features in the Torn World; I can't wait to vertically surf. 8D Alsooo, the Battle Frontier looks really cool with the Castles and stuff.

Oh, and for you guys who were wondering, no one knows when Platinum's release date is going to be. Not even the US's Platinum release date has been announced, and the US usually gets it first (after Japan, I mean).

Years
    All I'm looking forward to is playing the game in English since I've beaten Platinum a week ago.

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I'm looking forward for everything new in Platinum this game is going to be a game where I will think hard on what to do....I don't know why...It just seems like a challenge.

Back