• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The things that makes you flip a table

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    Sand Attack, Minimize, etc...

Gah! I just want to get the battle over with, not miss every attack while getting sand thrown in my Pokemon's face...!

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • you know makes me flip tables, Chain fishing.
    Everyone goes on about how easy it is to chain fish shinies, But no! I can't even get past two successful encounters before something breaks the chain.
    (>`-`)> argh!

It is very hard chain fishing- I was even chaining magikarps! I can't chain on land with the radar, either.

Years
  • I recently started playing White Version, and critical hits are really starting to irk me. Whether it's trying to catch something and killing it, or trying to level and it kills me, or in a trainer/gym battle... So annoyed with them, haha.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • When you're battling a Gym Leader or Elite Four:

"Oh so you're just about to defeat me hey? It really would be a shame if I used a Hyper Potion."

Years
  • - When I was like 8 or 9, I caught a Scyther on my Pokémon Blue and the battery died..
    - Talking about dead batteries. Pokémon Gold and Silver cartridge batteries that eventually die are bs.
    ..Yes, for those who are wondering, try to play your original G/S and you'll see what I mean.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • Hax. It doesn't really bother me when I get haxed in Wi-fi battles, because I know there's a human player on the other side and he/she's getting haxed about as much as I do. Against the AI, though, it's a diffeerent story. Sometimes I think that the AI is actually programmed to get favourable hax. It's especially irritating when I'm at a high streak at the Battle Maison and then the AI wins by using some dumb luck-based strategy, like King's Rock, or Lax Icense and then the NPC feels the need to taunt me by saying something on the lines of "I won! That means I'm better than you!".

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hax. It doesn't really bother me when I get haxed in Wi-fi battles, because I know there's a human player on the other side and he/she's getting haxed about as much as I do. Against the AI, though, it's a diffeerent story. Sometimes I think that the AI is actually programmed to get favourable hax. It's especially irritating when I'm at a high streak at the Battle Maison and then the AI wins by using some dumb luck-based strategy, like King's Rock, or Lax Icense and then the NPC feels the need to taunt me by saying something on the lines of "I won! That means I'm better than you!".

THIS. So much. I feel exactly the same way.

Years
  • I hate not being able to escape from battles. You're pretty much screwed at that point, assuming the enemy doesn't have abnormally high Speed without much to back it up.

Back