• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The thread I didn't make

Years
    So, after thinking about what could make OC a better/more active area I came up with this half-thought out idea for something new, buuutttt... I thought it was too silly and I was just not going to post it. However, I decided I'd post it here rather than delete it like I normally would because... why not? Maybe someone would find it interesting or useful somehow. And I haven't added anything to my blog for a while.

Tryin' to add something different to OC. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm doing it anyway.

What I'm proposing for this thread is kind of a game, but one which is hopefully a little more involved than what you'd see in OT. It's going to ask for your opinions, but will ideally want more interaction and input than an average OVP topic. It's kind of like a roleplay, but we won't be playing as independent characters.

So instead of debating what would be a perfect world as we might normally do here, let's try to work by consensus with our fellow members and see how much of an ideal society we can agree upon.

Let's discuss (and try to find compromise on)

• The ideals of our society and who are heroes and role models are.
    • General lifestyles we'd encourage our people to follow including things like family organization, number of days in the week we work, retirement ages, and day-to-day "little things" like that.
    • Government organization.
    • Anything else you can think of.
    I'm hoping somehow to get people to agree on more things than disagree and start arguments. Like I said, I'm just making this up as I go along so anything you can think of would be great.

Back