• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    the thread that makes France look good

Ninjas? In MY Wisconsin?!

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Oh whoa here's a shocker from the stats. Tyranitar has replaced Mence as number 2 used on the OU ladder! @___@

Also looks like walls/tanks are on the demise, the first defensive Pokemon to show up is Rotom-A at 7th (but that can be offensive at times too), Swampert at 9th (fully defensive), then Blissey at 15th! Ouch.

Also Venusaur is at top of UU again. and LOL Dugtrio is 10th. "Honestly it should be suspect" lol! Yea like 6 at least out of the top 10 have a way to beat Duggy lol.

Looking at leads... Aerodactyl lead usage has gone up in a way that I haven't seen since Platinum first was released @__@ And somehow Ninjask is 8th used lead in the ladder 0___0

Machamp leads have also gone up too which is cool (I blame Anti and his greatness for the raise lol)

But that's not the best part at all...

Here is the Uber leads most used of april 2010:
    7 Magikarp 1674 5.15%

Something just exploded in my head.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    The only reason Rotom dropped is because of ScarfTar and people are stupid because they can just Wisp it so it really shouldn't have an effect on it at all. That Magikarp #7 (which isnt even a good troll, Sunkern would of been a better one. :/) proves my point of people being stupid.

Lol at Aerobadtyle, im a huge fan of the suck. Its by far one of the worst leads ever (second only to Swampert leads in terms of bad). I thought people had realized this now and the fact that this is not d/p anymore...lol ? Suicide leads suck anyway so i mean. :x If you are gonna use one at least use Azelf since it doesnt lose to everything. Im glad people still waste slots on those, one less poke for me to beat. :]

Also i wouldnt say walls and tanks are on the decline, they are pretty much where they have always been. Infact Skarmory and Forry have INCREASED in usage.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    True about Skarm and Forry... but iirc Blissey was in the top 10 in the last stats put up by Doug.

Anyways both Alakazam and Umbreon are in the top 50 on the OU ladder. Possible jump up to OU at the next tier change?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh whoa here's a shocker from the stats. Tyranitar has replaced Mence as number 2 used on the OU ladder! @___@
    It has been like that since January btw.

Machamp is getting pretty popular now, guess people are noticing its potential (and checks ScarfTar I guess)!

March: | 28 | Forretress | 51145 | 6.81 |
    April: | 33 | Forretress | 65652 | 6.69 |
    Forry dropped quite a bit...

Tenta usage rose, guess it'll be a while before it becomes UU.

March: | 40 | Torterra | 6101 | 4.90 |
    April: | 24 | Torterra | 11889 | 8.62 |
    Wow.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    I guess Torterra popped up as the only ground not weak to water to check Raikou's CM|T-bolt|Extrasensory|HP Water set, but
    HP-Ice | 30.8
    is kinda ironic if it is actually used for that. I guess the RP set is damned powerful, since defensive torterra does like 50% to Venu with eq w/ no attack investment iirc, and with a life orb I guess that's pretty close to a ohko, might do enough with rocks up. Hell, can anything barring Weezing switch into Torterra at all? CB Phan shard does 79.76% - 94.26% to it, but then again anything can switch out of any revenge killer barring duggy.. speaking of which really can't scratch that base 105 defence. Sounds fun to use in UU to me, since even the most offensive versions take 51.66% - 61.03% from a CB Aggron Head Smash ;D

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Tentacruel eh..
    It's a nice Pokemon, but people use it to spin and put TSpikes despide the fact forry outclasses it..

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Tentacruel eh..
    It's a nice Pokemon, but people use it to spin and put TSpikes despide the fact forry outclasses it..

It fills a totally different niche. Tenta absorbs T-Spikes and beats Mixape etc.

Besides, SD Cruel is its best set imo and definitely its most threatening since its one of THE best stall breakers in the game.

Safetyfirst

Chloe Moretz Fan
    Years
    It fills a totally different niche. Tenta absorbs T-Spikes and beats Mixape etc.

Besides, SD Cruel is its best set imo and definitely its most threatening since its one of THE best stall breakers in the game.

Tress absorbs TSpikes too, lol.

Opener tress with Spikes / SR / Rapid Spin / Toxic Unbeatable lead IMO, apart from Azelf lead with FireBlast

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Toxic Spikes lays down poison-inducing spikes on the opponent's field. If this move is used twice, the Toxic Spikes will cause toxic poison.
    If the opponent uses Rapid Spin, the Toxic Spikes are removed. If a player switches in a grounded Poison-type Pokemon while Toxic Spikes are on that player's side of the field, the Toxic Spikes are removed, even if Safeguard is in effect or the Pokemon is Baton Passed a Substitute.
    Toxic Spikes do not affect Poison-, Flying-, or Steel-type Pokémon, or Pokémon with the ability Levitate.

So no, tress doesn't clear T-spikes by entry. [taunt]Also, that forretress sounds weak to a mother of a hamster and a father who smelt of elderberries. [/taunt]

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Tress absorbs TSpikes too, lol.

Opener tress with Spikes / SR / Rapid Spin / Toxic Unbeatable lead IMO, apart from Azelf lead with FireBlast

Why do people even post things when they clearly have no understanding of the game and don't even do research ?

And Azelf, Aero, Roserade, Infernape, Heatran, Machamp, Ninjask, Gliscor, Skarm, Dragonite all beat "the unbeatable" Forry lead and thats just out of the top 15. Thats 10/15 you lose to. :/

Yeah imma definitely hand in my resignation. ~___~

P.S LOL Toxic Forry

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Uhh... Forry with Toxic is like a Gyarados with Hydro Pump. =/

Anyways just to ruin Gamer's dreams of a UU Tenta even further, I should create a DruidCruel team lol. I just need to figure out what works with it. (probably something with HP Grass like LO Tran to beat Pert, uhh maybe Gliscor for Electric/Ground immunities and Stealth Rock setup, responses to the dragons, uhh... forget it I'll just get on Shoddy and discuss this lol.)

Safetyfirst

Chloe Moretz Fan
    Years
    Uhh... Forry with Toxic is like a Gyarados with Hydro Pump. =/

Anyways just to ruin Gamer's dreams of a UU Tenta even further, I should create a DruidCruel team lol. I just need to figure out what works with it. (probably something with HP Grass like LO Tran to beat Pert, uhh maybe Gliscor for Electric/Ground immunities and Stealth Rock setup, responses to the dragons, uhh... forget it I'll just get on Shoddy and discuss this lol.)

WHAT? Forry with Toxic is great!

I love Forry Stall set

Toxic / Protect / Light Screen / Gyro Ball

I mde that up BTW

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    WHAT? Forry with Toxic is great!

I love Forry Stall set

Toxic / Protect / Light Screen / Gyro Ball

I mde that up BTW

You didn't make up the Toxic + Protect strategy, lol.

Also you set is walled by all steels and anything with Taunt, which is a lot of stuff. Forry needs entry hazards and Rapid Spin otherwise it's useless =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back