• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Aquilae is a stud.

Discuss

Lols. neither agreed nor disagreed >.>

Oh look what I found !

Our Malicious Metang Pal will own with an avatar >=)

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Can some of you guys please stop killing DA's joke about Qwilfish, he brings it up and it's funny but then you guys copy him and kill the joke :/

Anyways, new topic. Have you guys ever looked at a Pokemon and thought it was horrible but when you actually used it wasn't as bad as you thought? Personally I first thought Flygon was weak and an inferior Mence but when I tried it I found it was much better then what I thought with it's immunity to entry hazards and awesome dual STAB.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Can some of you guys please stop killing DA's joke about Qwilfish, he brings it up and it's funny but then you guys copy him and kill the joke :/

Eh humor policing is my job. But since you already started I'll help you out. I think what you're looking for is

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years

Anyways, new topic. Have you guys ever looked at a Pokemon and thought it was horrible but when you actually used it wasn't as bad as you thought? Personally I first thought Flygon was weak and an inferior Mence but when I tried it I found it was much better then what I thought with it's immunity to entry hazards and awesome dual STAB.

I don't use Qwilfish as a joke, and even if I did, it would still be funny.

Anyway, that's what I thought about Empoleon. I never thought it had good typing, but apparently it does. It's currently my lead, and a total beast.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today

It wasnt a joke, just that i single handedly decimated the UU ladder with it lol

Yeah, lots of pokemon have had that effect on me.

Yanmega, Forry, Swampert, Hippowdon, Zapdos, Celebi in OU etc, and Cloyster, Omastar, Kabutops, Weezing, Blastoise etc in UU.

I was always like "lol SR, lol set up fodder, lol Pursuit, lol bad typing" (or in Blastoise case "lol Itachi's fetish for Specs/Blastoise". :X)

But each and every one has really proved itself to me though testing, again why theorymon fails.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012

It wasnt a joke, just that i single handedly decimated the UU ladder with it lol

Yeah, lots of pokemon have had that effect on me.

Yanmega, Forry, Swampert, Hippowdon, Zapdos, Celebi in OU etc, and Cloyster, Omastar, Kabutops, Weezing, Blastoise etc in UU.

I was always like "lol SR, lol set up fodder, lol Pursuit, lol bad typing" (or in Blastoise case "lol Itachi's fetish for Specs/Blastoise". :X)

But each and every one has really proved itself to me though testing, again why theorymon fails.

We know that, but some people who've never used/faced Qwilfish abuse it...without even knowing what they're talking about =/

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
    Hey peeps. I've been quite busy stalking DA with university lately, so the pokemon aspect of my life was almost neglected... for calculus.

So how're them Lopunnys?

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    LOPUNNY <3

Mantine looks weak to the eye but it actually lives through some roughing in OU
    even though it screams SR weak and 4x weak thundershock

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey peeps. I've been quite busy stalking DA with university lately, so the pokemon aspect of my life was almost neglected... for calculus.

So how're them Lopunnys?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SYA!!

Server, noa gogogog, announcement!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back