• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neighbor

is Hwip.
    Years
    Which is Better?

Dear PC,
    I was wondering which pokemon is a better "Choice Band-er" Dragonite or Scizor, both max Attack and HP? Dragonite's priority move being 'ExtremeSpeed' and Scizor's Priority move being 'Bullet Punch'
    -Neighbor

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Dear PC,
    I was wondering which pokemon is a better "Choice Band-er" Dragonite or Scizor, both max Attack and HP? Dragonite's priority move being 'ExtremeSpeed' and Scizor's Priority move being 'Bullet Punch'
    -Neighbor
    As Ooka said, Scizor is the better Choice Bander.

As for Dragonite, Salamence outclasses it in every way.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Except for maybe the Bulky DD set, but honestly does anyone use that? lol!

Also Neighbor, if you're looking for help with movesets and stuff, use the Individual Moveset / Q&A sticky. The DCC is pretty much for pointless conversation XD

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    If dragonite has the right set, and gets set up at the right time with dragon dance, it could kill a lot of stuff.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    But the point is that DD Mence outclasses it in every way possible. Higher offensive stats and speed will always make for a better DDer..

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    Mence > Nite in every way. End of discussion.

the thread that makes France look good

Please, keep the sophmoric posts away from discussions like this; you're making yourself look foolish.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

So what do you guys think? Fakemon, or an actual leak? And if it's an actual leak, what do you think of the Pokemon?

Honestly I could have done without the Red/Black, lol. Still though, again if it's real, I'm extremely excited that it isn't a Shaymin form.

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    =/

Great, another Dark type pokemon to steal my Absol's thunder....thanks alot gamefreak...

Looks too much like that "bad" hedgehog from sonic imo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back