• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • So I really need a new idea for a team...anyone got any clue on what I should do? Since all my friends went somewhere for Thanksgiving, MW2 is no fun. :(

I seriously needs some ideas people (and try to keep them serious ~_~).

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    1/23454345587654323456765456983875727273959272394938274769120349560304596928716623454932

Ugh, 1/242312324313532434532. Crappy set :D.

Hey guys, I'm an unoriginal, unfunny loser who instead of trying to make my own jokes, copies a JOKE DIRECTLY ABOVE ME and insults a member who is clearly better than me and more important on this forum and in real life. Please ban me. I am Fire Wolf and I approve this message.

You heard him, mods .

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • how about Machamp, I haven't seen it though it annoys me when I do see it >:

And who is here good at french x[

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • This was before that though. And I totally used one once with Hydro Cannon. Did like 75% to a Suicune :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    This was before that though. And I totally used one once with Hydro Cannon. Did like 75% to a Suicune :)

I know it was before, I'm just saying; maybe Itachi's idiotic ides were just foreshadowing great sets to come. Perhaps Machamp will never need Close Combat in a few months o:

75%? Damn....

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Actually, that was versus a Starmie I think. I think it 2HKOs with Torrent activated against Suicune though.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I enjoyed his Youtube match where HP Electric did like 32% to Tentacruel or something lol. My memory is a bit off so if anyone could find it I would laugh at it but yeah, SpecsToise is my favorite bad creation ever.

Also I enjoy the annoying chipmunk music. As in I despise it and find it the most unfunny and unoriginal garbage to ever grace this beautiful earth...kind of like the Detroit Lions. Poor Lions lol!

And eah at min/min Suicune has 341 HP/266 SDef, Hydro Cannon isn't doing 75% to that lol.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • pfft...
    I'm perfectly happy being myself, rather than D_A...
    (No offense meant, dudes!)
    Anyways, I was wondering about Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn & Hydro Cannon...
    Hmm... I wonder how well a Blast Burn Charizard would work...
    I think it could, doesn't it usually use Substitute?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Rofl:

Manaphy@Leftovers
    Calm / Hyrdation
    EVs: 240 HP / 164 SpA / 104 SpD
    ~ Surf
    ~ Tail Glow
    ~ Rest
    ~ Sleep Talk

Discuss lol.