• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes I do, unless the guy has up all layers of spikes and Focus Punch. dummy

To be fair anything is a huge threat if you let them stack Spikes up on you, so calling it uber is umm lol. ~_~

Still dont see how it beats Latias though lol

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Um, dude, I already said how. Leech Seed + Sub = dead Latias. It gains back just as much HP as it had after the sub, and I couldn't Roar it.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Um, dude, I already said how. Leech Seed + Sub = dead Latias. It gains back just as much HP as it had after the sub, and I couldn't Roar it.

But how can it sub seed you if you outspeed it and do like 66% on average with Dragon Pulse ? Unless you switched it in on Leech Seed (but why would you do that?).

Ooka

Years
  • Well, what else was I supposed to bring in on a Leech Seed? :P

I mean, Forry does nothing, Blissey (lol), Rotom can only Shadow Ball until it gets seeded to dead, Lati came in on the seed, Suicune (Nothing but Surf and takes 44% from Focus Punch), and Jirachi, which would have died from Leech Seed OR Focus Punch, so that was a lost cause.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, what else was I supposed to bring in on a Leech Seed? :P

I mean, Forry does nothing, Blissey (lol), Rotom can only Shadow Ball until it gets seeded to dead, Lati came in on the seed, Suicune (Nothing but Surf and takes 44% from Focus Punch), and Jirachi, which would have died from Leech Seed OR Focus Punch, so that was a lost cause.

You arent supposed to let it sub seed you lol. Fodder something to break it, and then bring in Latias for free.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Cool conversation doods.

I haven't been on shoddy in two days...is Manaphy unbanned from Smogon's standard ladder?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    Don't post bad things if you know they're bad lol ~_~

Anyway Manaphy now in Stage 3-3 with obviously OU Latias. Garchomp was fun, but I'm glad Mr.E can shut his mouth now. Can't wait for the -FREE MANAPHY- accounts on the ladder lol ~_~

Sprinkles already made one, although he fails, is an annoying kiss-ass who no one likes, and honestly, sucks as a battler in general.

Man, freaking Breloom needs to be banned. Broken thing is broken. It doesn't even hardly lose HP from a Sub with the SubSeed set. :/ (Maybe 1%, either that or 0, don't remember though).

Stupid Breloom is stupid. It even beat my Latias w/ Reflect, Roar, Dragon Pulse, Recover. It was the opponents last Pokemon, so he decided to take it from 5-1 to 0-1. He Spored my CroCune then just Subseeded everything else to death. It was stupid.

Yes I do, unless the guy has up all layers of spikes and Focus Punch. dummy

Um, dude, I already said how. Leech Seed + Sub = dead Latias. It gains back just as much HP as it had after the sub, and I couldn't Roar it.

Well, what else was I supposed to bring in on a Leech Seed? :P

Gosh, now I'm dumb. :(

Thank god you came to this realization before I had to remind you…As well as explain to you that justifying your terrible battling with your idiotic plays and team does not make you right or give you the right to call anyone else a dummy. Dummy.

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
  • Hey ooka. I'm popping into this thread to say that you kinda suck.

Like honestly, you got swept by a breloom.

Your team is good, but you lost anyway, which is what makes the situation even more funny.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • Dummy. Everyone.

I dunno, I'm just reminding everyone that I'm not dead. I've just been busy with work and been addicted to League of Legends (RTS/RPG hybrid that's free to download.)

So yeah...has everyone been alright?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    NO U R DUM AS ROK

ABGYAY, sup lol.

Also server should be back up later today along with a kinky thread posted by anti in regards to our policy, stay tuned. ^_~

Ooka

Years
  • Lol, I don't care if people make fun of me. I play to have fun, obviously everyone else just plays to be the best and in the mean time make fun of people.

Imo it's dumb and they need to grow up and take a joke, but eh.

Oh, and the comment about how that speaks for my ability as a battler when I only had a problem with 1 Pokemon, and the only reason D_A built half of it was because I posted a RMT, well, I honestly think that was a little immature as well.

Like I said, people need to grow up and learn to take a joke.

Years
  • Lol, I don't care if people make fun of me. I play to have fun, obviously everyone else just plays to be the best and in the mean time make fun of people.

Imo it's dumb and they need to grow up and take a joke, but eh.

Oh, and the comment about how that speaks for my ability as a battler when I only had a problem with 1 Pokemon, and the only reason D_A built half of it was because I posted a RMT, well, I honestly think that was a little immature as well.

Like I said, people need to grow up and learn to take a joke.

Lol um if you play to just have "fun" then why make an RMT in the first place? That just means you wanted to make your team better so you could be better too, if you use the team properly that is.

And yay on the server! Also um thread on what policy?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Lol um if you play to just have "fun" then why make an RMT in the first place? That just means you wanted to make your team better so you could be better too, if you use the team properly that is.

And yay on the server! Also um thread on what policy?

~_~ This thread is turning into a steaming pile of poop.

First off, if you can't win, you can't honestly have that much fun. You don't have to be the best, but your team should be. This is why Ooka probably posted the RMT. He wants to win to have fun, but could care less if he's the best/#1. A flawed team is never fun to use, therefore it's always a good idea to get a RMT if you're not even completely serious about the team itself...

suck it....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back