• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Tired of having to lose to game-breaking hax? How about losing to game-breaking coin flips?

Seriously, its a thing called RedShark, and its a TCG simulator. I don't know how to play yet, but Mekkah will be righting an article about it in the TCG in the next Smog. I think it would be fun if we all started playing it to break up the monotony of regular pokemon. Apparently Mekkah or someone has a server (you also have to download a thing called Hamachi to communicate) and thats where they play, and I'm sure they won't mind the extra people as long as you don't troll it.

[/spambot]

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I used to play the TCG until the mid-RSE era. Actually won a couple tournaments here in Brazil.
    Last year I did play a little through Redshark, but lost interest right afterwards due to the very unbalanced DPPt metagame. I heard it got more balanced now with HGSS, though.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Scarf Tyranitar > metagame.
    Also Toxicstall Gliscor and Vaporeon crap.
    Latias is still exploding stuff.
    Sub Jirachi is more annoying than a school of mosquitos.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Thinking of coming back. 10 second summary of the changes in the metagame (OU only) over the last year?

Scarftar is more common than pregnant mexicans in LA.
    Latias might be banned!
    Special Attackers are becoming more common.
    Pursuit is on like, every pokemon that can learn it.
    SCARF ROTOM-A IS USED ALOT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.
    British Gliscor (Taunt/Toxic/Roost/EQ) is really common.
    Someone invented the most trollish Jirachi set that gives you a 10% to attack. -.- (Thunder Wave/Iron Head/Sub/Fire Punch)
    "Semi-Stall" (a.k.a. spikes teams) are fairly common.
    Machamps are really common as an anti lead.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    WHY ARE YOU COMING BACK DONT YOU HAVE TO BE BAD ELSEWHERE? ROFL! Nah j/k lol

Also i have a great tourney concept, team swap tourney! Make teams and you either swap with your opponent or you keep the same team you have from previous rounds. ;D

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • WHY ARE YOU COMING BACK DONT YOU HAVE TO BE BAD ELSEWHERE? ROFL! Nah j/k lol

Also i have a great tourney concept, team swap tourney! Make teams and you either swap with your opponent or you keep the same team you have from previous rounds. ;D

My tournament concept is better. A little bit predictable though.

If that didn't give it away, my concept is "don't post tournaments."

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    WHY ARE YOU COMING BACK DONT YOU HAVE TO BE BAD ELSEWHERE? ROFL! Nah j/k lol

Karp/Sunkern/Hoppip/Caterpie/Weedle/Silcoon

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Well I'm E.V training my Budew to be a Lead Roserade. I can't wait :D.

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Kabuto > Omanyte sry kthx bai

Mew is the best thing since the invention of Zelda? I think so.

<3 Mew

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Loliwin = Someone who donated his brain to science before he used it.

Aerodactyl is the best fossil hands down. It's also a great lead.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • That's why I censored it. I like it when someone sends out their lead Aero to be flinchaxed to death by my Rachi ^_^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back