• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The tired one

Years
    Hello, I am DarkWishes. I use other usernames such as Fluic, and Vincent Valentine. I really like pokemon, and my brother just stopped playing my Pokemon Diamond so I can start playing again. I live in Canada =3. I'm sadly single. P.S: After awhile I'll start EV training =D. And I'm always tired.

I'm interested in such things like Roleplaying, Making my own game with Rpg Maker, Palying the Alto Saxophone, Computers, and Acting. Sometimes I get bored of forums and not come back for a while with no notice so sorry if I do that. Some of the bands and singers I like are Stratovarius, Avenged Sevenfold, Panic At The Disco, Nightwish, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Shinedown, Paramore, Escape the Fate, Carrie Underwood, and Linkin Park. Yes that was only some.

Before or if I did already suceed the limit, I might make my own Pokemon Hack.

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Well, we all get tired sometimes...
    Welcome to PC!
    Hopefully you'll like it enough to not get bored and just disapear on us!

Oh yer, and most of those bands are great bands, I either like them or have liked them at some point.
    Anyway, try to stay awake and I'll cya round!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, DarkWishes!

Splendid intro! That's what we like to see...A little background info! XD

I'm glad you're starting to get back into pokemon! Good luck with your EV training, and don't get too tired! O.O

That's quite the list of interests! Luckily, here at the PokeCommunity, we have a section for all of them. I won't be the first to say that it's quite difficult to get bored around here when there's so much to do. =P

If you haven't already, read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you have any concerns or just want to say hello! Other than that, relax and have fun here!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey there, DarkWishes. Love the username ;]

If you're looking for a roleplay, check mine out. It's titled A Journey and should be on page one or two of the Pokémon Roleplay board.

Welcome to the community and try to stay active, alright?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome to PC DarkWishes!

You sure have a lot of interests! But don't worry; PC is a very diverse board and accommodates many things ;) It's very difficult to get bored here!

Enjoy your stay here =D

Years
    Welcome to the forums, DarkWishes!

Splendid intro! That's what we like to see...A little background info! XD
    I wanted to go more into details, but I had to head to sleep.

I will try not to randomly disappear, and I almost fell asleep in all my classes; including band. -.-

Back