• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Top 5 Pokemon Sites

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    At least i'm on some of your lists, lol.. :)

I myself like the oldschool sites, i.e. firespin.net, the old bulbagarden, pokecrater, the OLD poke masters, etc..

BTW, PPN will be getting a new xhtml/css compliant design soon (it's in the works right now)

Tweak

:confused: what happened with my post it got messed up so i deleted it.

annnnyways, i was replying to vroad and agreeing with him, then someone edited my post and said serebii was a moron. o_O; and that person typed that "i hope that moron is reading this" geez, that person must hate me and serebii. :laugh: well, back onto topic. =D but its okay, i'm friendly with everyone and i forgive you cause you're my friend. :P yea, i kno who edited my post.

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    :confused: what happened with my post it got messed up so i deleted it.

annnnyways, i was replying to vroad and agreeing with him, then someone edited my post and said serebii was a moron. o_O; and that person typed that "i hope that moron is reading this" geez, that person must hate me and serebii. :laugh: well, back onto topic. =D but its okay, i'm friendly with everyone and i forgive you cause you're my friend. :P yea, i kno who edited my post.
    well I CAN find out for you for sure... we keep admin logs.

Tweak

well I CAN find out for you for sure... we keep admin logs.

Oh really? Thanks, I posted it in the Questions/Feedback as well, and Kairi is helping out.

(please continue back on topic)

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    1. Serebii.Net
    2. Pokemon Forever
    3. Zapchu
    4. Psypoke.org
    5. Kyogre Lair (I can dream, can't I :D)

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    v-road said:
    Yes,they do have good content,but i hear the webmaster is a **** and he barely does any content, dont most of the fans make and send him the content?
    And im not saying that the design is everything, but it does help . . .

No censor bypass. Read the RULES and abide by them. Thank you

~Kairi
    Lets just say I was made aware of this topic from a friend

I AINT A HAPPY BUNNY

I do not care if some people do not like my site, its all down to opinion, some love my sites layout, some loathe it, most love my content

I DO THE CONTENT MYSELF. The only things I dont do myself are Episode Guides where I get my more qualified friends to do it.

I do everything else MYSELF, it takes me hours and what do I get as thanks, people steal it & claim its theirs, or they just say that I did not do it and that it was someone else that did it

Its people like you that keep making me want to quit. I havent been able to update much lately due to computer errors and the current illness I got which is stress related...and where do I get some of the stress? PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    I dont think its a good idea to start on this, no one shoukld be criticising webmasters here, just saying what sites they like! and seribii is a very hard worker, no one had the right to dispute that. v-road who said that, what proof do you have that seribii didnt do the work? NONE. i myself will take his word for it, and a great job you do too seribii!

now, my top 5 sites:

Marill's World.
    The-APCC
    Pokeschool
    Seribii.Net (i always seem to spell it wrong though.)

urm...thats it for the moment...

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Soph said:
    I dont think its a good idea to start on this, no one shoukld be criticising webmasters here, just saying what sites they like! ...

... now, my top 5 sites:

Marill's World.
    The-APCC
    Pokeschool
    Seribii.Net (i always seem to spell it wrong though.)

urm...thats it for the moment...

*pokes Soph * forgot a site :-D

Back