• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Top Gear Fanclub

Years
  • The Top Gear Fanclub

Hello everyone, I guess if you're reading this you might be interested in joining this fanclub. It's dedicated to Top Gear, one of the funniest and certainly the best Car related programme on Television. If you've never watched an episode then you should really try it. I'm sure BBC iPlayer shows the latest episodes. I guarantee, you'll love it.

Rules

→ Follow all of Pokecommunity's Rules.
    → Have at least some knowledge of Top Gear before requesting to join.
    → No anti-talk - if you hate Top Gear, we don't wanna know.

Links

The Official Top Gear website
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Richard Hammond
    James May
    Top Gear Episodes (BBC iPlayer, Series 13)

Images

Spoiler:

Members

→ Taziko (Owner)
    → Kazahaya+Green+Satoshi
    → shot571
    → Z34guy

Last edited:

shot571

id like to join as well. top gear is probably the funniest show of all time.

shot571

hmm. pretty hard to talk about top gear. how about how stupid james may is? or the stupidest thing hes done. in my opinion the dumbest thing hes done is have an accident going 2 mph

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I was so thinking of starting a Top Gear fan club here! This is my favorite show EVER. I literally won't watch anything else on TV because everything else is either so boring it puts old ladies in retirement homes to sleep, or so stupid you can feel your brain turning to mush. Joinage?

Years
  • hmm. pretty hard to talk about top gear. how about how stupid james may is? or the stupidest thing hes done. in my opinion the dumbest thing hes done is have an accident going 2 mph
    Yes, or when he tried to make a number eleven on the roiad and crashed XD
    I was so thinking of starting a Top Gear fan club here! This is my favorite show EVER. I literally won't watch anything else on TV because everything else is either so boring it puts old ladies in retirement homes to sleep, or so stupid you can feel your brain turning to mush. Joinage?
    Of course. I totally agree aswell. (:

Years
  • A Top Gear club?!! About time one was made. I love Top Gear. Top Gear rules! it's one of the reasons I like watching BBC America, that and Gordon Ramsay. I just like seeing Jezzer, Hamster and Captain Slow do all sorts of funny things with cars while the Stig just does power laps with all the cool cars.

I remember seeing the episode where the guys and the Stig raced across London at rush hour. I honestly could have beaten May with my Dad's truck because unlike May, who is slow and has no sense of direction, I could easily made my way through London.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I'm very disappointed that they canceled making the American version of Top Gear but oh well. Me and my friends think we should save up, buy another car identical to mine (1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34) and send it to them to test since we all love it, it's the most fun car to drive we've ever driven (and I come from a family of street racers), both around corners and in a straight line. To put it in perspective, my Z34 has outhandled all my friends european and japanese cars, and has taken down a Ford Mustang GT 5.0 in a straight line (done with a stock 3.4L V6). Obviously we won't be able to send it to them, but we could still dream... then maybe Clarkson would stop hating on American cars so much -_-
    Still love them though.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I love Top Gear! In fact I'm watching it on Dave now (it's the one where they go on a caravan holiday XD) Can I join?

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    By pure coincidence, I was watching an old episode of Top Gear (Season 11, episode 1, and I cam across a pokemon reference.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Omigosh! JOINAGE.

I love Top Gear, and I especially love James May I claimed him on the celebrity claim thread... shh, don't tell anyone!.

I was watching the above video wondering when Pokemon was going to appear, then I saw that car. Pikachu immediately popped into my head. XD

The new series starts tomorrow! 8D
    xX

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I saw the first 2 episodes of the new season. OMG. Epic. I just wish Clarkson wasn't so deadset against American cars. There's nothing wrong with my Chevrolet Monte Carlo... That's why the Hamster is my favorite character. He loves muscle cars :D

Back