• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Torchwood Estate

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
Years
The Torchwood Estate (Update 0.1)

ib2k400WhSbMyC.png
Why Hello!
I'm Captain Jack Harkness and this my friend Is the Fabled Torchwood Institute!
Obviously not the one some of you boys and girls know and love but all the same!

RULES!
This is my shop Above all else follow these rules or be blacklisted i have no blacklist nor should i need a reason to make one but break any of these rules and i shall add you to it

1. Be respectful to myself and any who post here! There will be no tolerance for flaming another user!

2. Do not under absolutely any circumstances offer a hacked, cloned or RNG'd pokemon without first making myself aware. I will not trade cloned legendaries for legitimate legendaries. Simple as that. Don't ask. Dont offer.

3. If you have asked about a pokemon please be patient. I have other things i attend my time to but will get your pokemon ASAP. As said please have patience.

Shop info
Because this is a new shop dealing with the new games the selection available is varied and may not hold much value. As the days go on it will be continously updated and when pokebank is released the Contents will explode with pokemon on offer.
For now only the national dex with the first in the evolutionary chain for each region is in the list. Obviously if say charmander is there it means i have its evolvements.
Ill completely update the regions as of tomorrow midday.

When making a request make sure you list all the pokemon you want.
If necessery include Gender, Nature, Nicknames ETC
For now i wont be dealing with IV spreads. But in the future i will be getting into it. So please refrain from asking for now thanks!

Donations and Giveaways
Donations to my shop to increase my dex is very much appreciated. This gives an even wider distribution to players viewing the shop and in turn may result in choices the donator very much needed!
Of course Giveaways are and will be up and coming so keep your eye out!

Donations
Spoiler:

The Pokemon You Can Choose
So lets get started (Extra notes will be at the end of the list)
All these pokemon are 100% caught and bred by myself. NO RNG, no hacks, none of that stuff.
You will never find anything of the sort in my shop.
(UPDATE) Pokemon with a * will have a hidden ability. All abilities listed i own.

Kanto
Spoiler:

Johto
Spoiler:

Hoenn

Spoiler:

Sinnoh

Spoiler:

Unova

Spoiler:

Kalos

Spoiler:

(Note) Legendary trades are for dex purposes only. So the deal is trade and trade back.

Additional Information
When the release of Pokebank/Transfer happens the additions to this shop will exponentially increase with many Legendaries and shinies breaking in. So keep up to date.

What i want
NOTHING!
If you see i am missing something in the lists offer it! Since the games are lacking in what can be aquired i ask only that you offer pokemon you see not in the lists that you own!
Otherwise i will mostly give the pokemon for free.
But be sensible i wont be giving 100 pokemon in a sitting to one person because they are free. There are many pokemon in the Safari i havent seen yet and there is a thread i have made enlisting what i have caught so far from that.

Final Additions to your trades

I have PKRS the outbreak of this virus for this game has increased vastly. I have found 7 pokemon holding the virus so far.
If you require this virus please make sure you make a note along with the pokemon you require.

You can request items but the decision to trade a pokemon with an item is soley down to myself.
Dont get fumed if i reject the idea. Especially to people who want Mega stones for free. It wont happen.

Any donations given by members will be Highlighted at the top of this page with the Members Username and the pokemon given.
So all the credit goes to you! Well done you!

Have fun catch'em all and trade like crazy !

Last edited:

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
If I could get a Dratini, Pinsir & Bagon for Spritzee, Clauncher & Tyrogue that would be great, it's also worth mentioning I'm looking for X stones, Aerodactylite, Heracrossite & Pinsirite if you have any spare

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Oh! I would love a Dratini :) Also, do you still use your Lucky Egg item? I accidentally traded mine. I do not intent to use my Master Ball and can trade that for the Egg?

iTorchwoodi

Years
If I could get a Dratini, Pinsir & Bagon for Spritzee, Clauncher & Tyrogue that would be great, it's also worth mentioning I'm looking for X stones, Aerodactylite, Heracrossite & Pinsirite if you have any spare

Of course i will get those for you as soon as i can. I have plenty of dratini already hatched. So ill get on getting your pinsir and bagon. I will PM you when i have them.
I have pokemon Y so im also looking for the x stones. You can get Charizards X stone in the Stone emporium along with blastoises and venusaurs! I havent got either of the last two megastones you mentioned and i plan on keeping at least one of every mega stone i get.

Oh! I would love a Dratini :) Also, do you still use your Lucky Egg item? I accidentally traded mine. I do not intent to use my Master Ball and can trade that for the Egg?

I cant trade off my Lucky egg. But i have a friend who has chansey in his safari so if i ever find one with lucky egg held ill let you know. but you know i never use my masterball either :]
and sure thing.
Yes sir is there a nature of dratini you are looking for or would you like a level 30 dragonair? I also have another friend safari with those in

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Since you have Y, I can donate you an Amaura.

If you're online now, give me ten mins.. i can breed it pretty fast with my lvl3 Hatching power!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2014
Hi, do you need a solar power charmeleon? Would love a bagon or a togepi. Thanks.

iTorchwoodi

Years
Hi, do you need a solar power charmeleon? Would love a bagon or a togepi. Thanks.

I've just got myself a solarflare Charmeleon via the Safari. Along with hidden abilites for growlithe and Azumarill. Im on the hunt for others. You can certainly have a togepi although i just traded my only Super luck one id have to hunt for others unless a serene grace one is okay?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2014
I really want that super luck xD and, I really feel bad for not giving anything in return. How about a technician breloom?

icypsaiko

Chicken Eater
Years
Do you need Prankster Purrloin, Friend Guard Jigglypuff, Gale Wings Fletchling, Rattled Ledyba, Adaptability Corphish or Friend Guard Vivillon? I may have to breed them first though.

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Would you happen to have an Adamant or Modest Ditto? I'm after a few others as well, but those are the main two natures I'm looking for. I could offer a Spiritomb and a Luxio in exchange; I noticed that neither of those are on your Sinnoh list. I have other things as well though. xD;

iTorchwoodi

Years
I really want that super luck xD and, I really feel bad for not giving anything in return. How about a technician breloom?

I have acquired a Togepi with super luck if you want to trade for the breloom.

Do you need Prankster Purrloin, Friend Guard Jigglypuff, Gale Wings Fletchling, Rattled Ledyba, Adaptability Corphish or Friend Guard Vivillon? I may have to breed them first though.

The purrloin, ledyba and Vivillion sound interesting i have the others. Is there something you would like in exchange ? If you view my page later tonight i will have finished updating my shop with all listings and Hidden ability pokemon

Would you happen to have an Adamant or Modest Ditto? I'm after a few others as well, but those are the main two natures I'm looking for. I could offer a Spiritomb and a Luxio in exchange; I noticed that neither of those are on your Sinnoh list. I have other things as well though. xD;

No but i can certainly go catch one for you!
And if you would like to list the others you want.
Of course as i previously said there will be a better selection to choose from later tonight.

UPDATE
Working on my listing to show all pokemon i own with Abilities and hidden.
Will be complete by midnight.
Anyone who has enquired about a trade would you please PM me notifying me of your online status so we can initiate a trade. I will be on here for the next 4 hours from this message thanks!

icypsaiko

Chicken Eater
Years
I'd like a Solar Power Charmander, preferably female, but I know they're annoying to get so I won't insist on one. If the Technician Breloom is in yet, I would like that one too. The other one I can just give you.

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
Years
Hi! Can I by chance get a super luck togepi? I am not really sure what to offer you for it however? I am also interested in the technician brelooms?

I have Moxie Pinsir

Last edited:

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
Hey there, I wanting your charizardite x if you still hav it. I can trade a machoke and graveler for it so that you will hav machamp and golem if thats good enough. Let me know.

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hi there, i am interested in a Bulbasaur with the chlorophyll ability and a squirtle with rain dash ability. Also if one of them could have PKRS that would be awesome.
I could offer a Eevee and Fenniken with there hidden ability. Just let me know thanks.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
I would also appreciate a Dratini and Scyther as mine were stolen.

Apologies that I have nothing significant to offer in return.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Willing to donate a Adamant HA Fletchling. Just VM me for details. Hope I can help with anything else you need ^_^!

Back