• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Trivia Trials

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • I'll try to ask as many as I can :3 Sorry for the lateness; I was out shopping/seeing HP7 Part 2 for the second time.

ANYWAYS, LET THE THIRD ROUND BEGIN! Just FYI, most questions will be cartoon-related, but there will be some anime/live action questions.

---

Well-known for voicing Timmy Turner and Poof from The Fairly OddParents and 10-year-old Ben Tennyson from Ben 10, Tara Strong voices which pony in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Yes I'm starting off with a MLP-related question.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Um... Sparkles or something? I don't remember the full name (at least I know something about this \o).

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • the answer is heart and kidney diseases or a form of autism either way non of you named it
    now next question: what baseball player had or has hit the most homerun?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Hank Aaron had the most then Barry Bonds surpassed him. Although it is kind of in question with the steroids and what not.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Antarctica was conceptualized in 200 CE, and then sought for until 1820, with the Russians nearing it. The first landing happened around 1821.

Back