• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Trophy Case

ToastedBagel

Is Black
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I don't hack. There are IDIOTS on this forum that don't know what a .pkm file is. IDC I HAVE RARER POKEMON THAN ANYONE. WHO ELSE HERE HAS A LEGIT SHINY WISHMAKER JIRACHI. HUH HUH DIDN'T THINK SO.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hi peeps.

1. Stop mini modding, accusing, thread derailing and hijacking, etc etc. I am sick of it. If you are not negotiating a trade with the thread owner, do not post. Oh yeah, you may think you are helpful by telling everyone "blah blah hacks blah" but you are not helping. If you have suspicions, send a report. Also, if someone is accusing you, trashing your thread, REPORT.

2. ToastedBagel, if you desire to trade here, you must be courteous to all clients. No rudeness, please. If you continue to be defensive, then perhaps I do have a good reason to suspect that you are either hacking or distributing hacks. So far, no one has complained to me that they have received a hacked Pokemon directly from ToastedBagel.

3. I have file traded before, the Pokemon isn't changed, and still passes legal.exe. Edits, Pokesav'd, AR'd, etc are not allowed. I.e. pkm files themselves are not hacked.

Last edited:

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    Ok, so I am interested in these:
    FLAWLESS Shiny Evd Heracross HP 302 Atk 349 Def 186 Sp Atk 104 Sp. Def 226 Speed 295
    Shiny Evd Dusknoir LV 50) HP 152 Atk 113 Def 172 Sp Atk 65 Sp Def 183 Speed 65

And why are you posting this if you can't even trade it? O. o
    Shiny FLAWLESS Scyther/Scizor (Trainer has told me not to clone nor trade this) sorry.

Back