• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen the truck my theory

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
  • o.O

Guys the truck is an easter Egg simple as that there is no "Side quest" Or anything else It is just an easter egg nothing more.

Golden Arcanine

Arcanine Warlord
    Years
  • ok theorys we have are

truck ships cargo to the SS Anne
    theres mew under there
    secret burger king hidden behind truck
    easter egg

Opinion:
    So heres my opinion on this subject the thing is that the three things that make the most since is the cargo for the SS Anne, then easter egg and finally a event that was taking out. So why is it so tempting well lets look back at man's imagination, hat they do not know they ponder and come up with what seems logical and then when logic fails they think of something thats so irrelivent that to a person who is bound by logic would go crazy.
    Lest just think about it what if it wasnt here what if it was never accidently or intentionally put there,what would we be talking about if it had never exsisted. its there for anyone to ponder what was it for and what could have been the reason for it being put there.for me i think the cargo shipping is the best choice,but thats just my opinion and this is true to anyone the truck there is there for you to ponder that sole fact.

and so i conclude on what my opinion on the myesterious long life and longed discussion of the truck in pokemon R/B/Y and FR/LG beside the S.S. Anne.

Last edited:

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    Uhh... no, you're wrong.
    You're being totaly ilogical. A cargo truck?? Who would ever believe that?!?
    Sheish, it's definetly burger king's back door.

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
  • Hey, the truck has nothing to do with that burger king's back door. Have you noticed a pair of keys at the up-right slot machine of the game corner, I think it has something to do with that truck, it's just my theory so i'm not sure if it's true...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ok theorys we have are

truck ships cargo to the SS Anne
    theres mew under there
    secret burger king hidden behind truck
    easter egg

gulp!

Oh, sorry, I'm just.... This must be the funniest thread in all of the forums :D
    Three pages and this is what we excentric poképeople come up with...!
    Simply adorable, isn't it? ;)

Back