• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The True Meaning of Christmas

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Dollar-Sign.png

CHRISTMAS FINANCIAL SUMMARY:
    Total Expenditures*: $66.87
    Total Gains**: $211.12
    Net Profit/Loss: $144.25

*Includes eating expenses on Dec. 25
    **Does not include gifts of tacky calendars or novelty ornaments (thanks a lot, bro :/ I mean, c'mon, you're the only one in my family who knows I like anime and you get me stuff that's related to shows/movies I haven't watched in over a decade? C'mon man, Sailor Moon stuff ain't that hard to find...)

Side note: Despite Christmas being the most profitable holiday for me, Halloween is still my favorite holiday overall. After all, you can't put a price on being able to wear your cosplays in a non-convention environment.

Wait, do anime conventions count as "holidays?"

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • did you seriously just calculate the profit you made out of people who care enough about you to buy you gifts

Back