• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The truth about Lorla

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    whoopie had her arbok after seth now.... it was vicious and Lorla got up, but whoopie slapped her out... Lorla fell to the floor... SHedinja told her to get up. she did and kicked whoopie hard in the face w/ all ehr might... whoopie was like "whoa, wow ***** u are strong, butu bout to get yo cheap slu*** as whooped by a sista of africa!" whoopie jumped towards Lorla and began scratching her... it looked as if nothing would stop whoopie but LOrla kept taking it and was so pissed she knocked the ***** out and was like "wut now ho*,! f*** this ****, i aint playin no more..." whoopie jsut punched Lorla and kept trying to strangle her and called her a cheap ho*, a ten buck tuesday.......

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    I was looking at breloom witch had a little enjuring.I looked at Whoopie and Lorla.I looked at my pokeballs I knew everyone was tired except Crystal.

"goo Crystal I yelled and my charmelon came out.

"Crystal flamingtail!!!"I yelled and my Charmeloen jumped up and its tail flame glowed even brighter and hoter and slamed on whoopie...

Years
    whoopie's seviper finished off my vulpix and came after crystal... lorla cried 'nooooooooooooo vulpix!!!' it was butchered and poisoned, and seviper hardly even tried moved acefully (not gracefully)... bulpix was jsut too tired to finish off seviper... Lorla was so pissed she grabbed seviper but it jsut sank its sharp fangs thRough her leg... Lorla screamed and fell to the floor... whoopie Grabbed lorla but her hair and started trying to tear it out...

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    "ERRRR WHOOPIE YOU ARE REALLY GETING ON MY NERVES!!!!"I YELLED CRYSTAL AND BRELOOM STUN SPOR AND FIRE BLAST!!!"I yelled and yello spores came out and landed on whoopie's pokemon aflaming chinese samble for big hit whoopie and her pokemon and scroched her.I calmed down and walked over to whoopie who was burnt in some places.

"NOW LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN TO ME GOOD!!! YOU HAVEW NO BESINESS HERE YOU THINK YOURE SOOO PERFECT AND BETER THEN EVERY ONE ELSE...WELL YOU ARE WRONG.EVEN DOG POOP IS BETTER THEN YOU.YOU B****.NOW GET OUT OF HERE...NOW!!!!"I yelled and punched her.I had Breloom use aromatherpy again to heal some of the pokemon's wounds(not including whoopie's)and the posioning and offered lorla to come to the pokemon center with me...

Years
    i went with her, but told ehr no1 there would accpet me and every1 would reject me like always... she would risk her life of accpetance and become a reject w/ me if she took me w/ her and ppl saw me... whoopie and every1 else hated me that much, and after getting beat up, i looked the same as always, i ran back and took the money and my shoes, i carred vulpix w/ me, and remembered shedinja... he was gone and in less than 2 hours this all happened... i cired and followed the girl, i told ehr not to forget her pokemon...

WHoopie said "***** it aint over yet!" and both ehr pokemon returned to her hair and she sent out her final snake pokemon, onyx. I turned around and was like "O helll naa!" whoopie couldnt move but her onyx charged at us both, all i could do was put my high heels on carrying my money and vulpix, and rush my ally outta there.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    name:nik
    pokemon:castform,castform,castform
    personality,gender,description:bright,male,in a lab coat, i work at the weather institute (hence the abundence of castform) and am now training the institutes castform for research.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    i was walking along and all of the sudden i see a bloody battle between some ppl and, Whoopie Goldberg, she owes our institute money,"go, castform, wheather ball that money stealin b****."

Years
    whoopie just had her onyx defend her, but she was still paralysed... until onyx threw its paralyis cure berry to her and she ate it getting back to normal... she then ran towards the man w/ thw casform and was like "***** you stole my cellphone! o **** no, im about to bust a black cap in yo *** mother****er i dont play that, im just keepin it REAL!!" and beat the **** out of him using her evil nailpolish, and whipping her hair around sayin **** like : "im about to whoop yo *** like a whoopie cushion, whoopie style, you aint nothing but a jiggahoe, ya four buck friday!"

Years
    with a sandstorm... it was blown away as it protected itself, and dug underground and erupted at breeloom and used an earthquake...

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    "argh YOU SHALL PAY"I screamed an d send ou tmy trusty Crystal who had lost amost no battles.

"Crystal give them a taste of your Flaming Tail!!!"I yelled an dmy charmeleon did a attck like Irontail except that it had its flame hit the onix.I was hoping the I had knocked out onix for good this time

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    that sunny day attack transformed my castform into his fire form.

"castform, electrify that money stealer, and it was my cellphone you delusional freak"!
    "use shockwave", and with that an electric wave shot out of castform and flew towards whoopie.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    OOC:UI feel sorry for whoopie she getting beat up so bad

I looked at the boy that just came and his castform.I secided to help while no one was looking I had Breloom fire Its Strongest attack...Solarbeam since sunnyday was here why not.My Bre loom Fired a Sliver beam at Whoopie and her pokemon...

Years
    whoopuie pokemon popped out of ehr hair again (sev and arb) and used sludge bomb to counter both attacks... they met w/ great impact but ehr pokemon were strogner... onyx dove for crystal and used ancient power and boulder's arose fromthe ground and slammed into the pokemon... soon it was like in the begging whoopi started whooping on Lorla,but Lorla fought back and shoved her high heels in whoopie face really hard leaving marks...

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    all i ould think about was my suprise that whoopie was such a good,disturbing, but good trainer.

"thats it, Go my second castform"
    as soon as he was on the field he transformed to his sunny form.
    "castforms, use blizzard, its gettin a little two warm for me anyway"

with that two snow storms erupted from my two castform and went straight for whoopie, arbok, onix, and seviper.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    "ahh breloom"I yelled as the Bliazzard headed for whoopie's and....my pokemon I send my kirlia to teleport them out.I took out my pokedex and sighed I returned all my pokemon and send them to prof.Birch and got six back.

"Gooo I chose you everyone"I Yelled I was not surprised that my six pokemons were the whole eevee evolution chain.I had them for a long time even longer then crystal.I told them to use there stongest attack.Hydropump,thunder,Fireblast,Psychic,and Crunch.the moves merged into an rainbow beam and Shot stright at Whoopie...

Years
    whoopie had the snakes burrow underground as me and whoopie fought... i was scared as i knew the beams were also gonna hit me.... me and whoopie kept fighing as they close in ... i threw my vulpix's pokeball to save it from the attack, but saw seviper steal it jsut before the beam closed in on us both. whoopie pushed my infrotn of her to take the huge attack...

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    I saw lorla about to be hit.I told Kirlia to teleport Lorla away and I hope that Kirlia and Lorla made it.Seviper has a pokeball in it mouth.I ran over to seviper and stomped on its tail making it scream out in pain and droping the pokeball...

Years
    kirlia was pushed out of the way bye whoopie who accidently got teleported instead of Lorla... vulpix jumped out of its ball and used extreme speed to save Lorla... it knocked Lorla to safety but took the hit... the hydro-pump hurt the most...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back