• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The truth about Ultra Beasts [SPOILERS]

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    Due to some leaked info on the games, we now know that the Ultra Beasts are Pokemon from the "Ultra Dimension" (they need to work on that naming process). They have types, names, abilities, and everything that normal Pokemon have. I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel a bit let down. I thought the Ultra Beasts were going to be something completely new that we couldn't even comprehend, let alone capture. Anyone else feel that way?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    They are normal Pokemon in their dimension. The Beast Boost ability is them getting leftover Energy from the Wormhole.

Necrozma, Cosmog line including Lunala and Solgaleo are also UBs, they are just in the Pokemon world for a long time that they are no more affected by the wormhole energy meaning they got their own abilities.

The wormholes also seems to link to other parallel Pokemon world like the old Hoenn from Emerald.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    They are normal Pokemon in their dimension. The Beast Boost ability is them getting leftover Energy from the Wormhole.

Necrozma, Cosmog line including Lunala and Solgaleo are also UBs, they are just in the Pokemon world for a long time that they are no more affected by the wormhole energy meaning they got their own abilities.

The wormholes also seems to link to other parallel Pokemon world like the old Hoenn from Emerald.

So , There is nothing Universal about them ?
    I really believed them to be an universal threat since they were interdimensional creature.
    Dang it , We were so close to first ever multiversal arc in pokemon franchise.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    I'm not surprised...it's just this game's gimmick, similar to Mega Evolution and Primal Reversion. It was never going to be anything special.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • I really wanted UBs to be a threat that were bigger than Pokemon which forced everyone to have to use their Pokemon to battle them or boom earth but they're pretty much legendaries with a title

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2018
    I'm starting to think that, on top of everything else, the version exclusive UBs (UB-02s and UB-04s) don't fuse at all.

DISAPPOINTED!!!

Oh well, at least the rest of the game is pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    I'm starting to think that, on top of everything else, the version exclusive UBs (UB-02s and UB-04s) don't fuse at all.

DISAPPOINTED!!!

Oh well, at least the rest of the game is pretty cool.

One of the spoiler videos showed a human/UB fusion. It was creepy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I have a theory about Ultra Beast

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    Those Ultra Spaces are from another Dimension, just like the monsters from BP oil company episode on South Park. Those Ultra Beasts are real threats to the world because they are not originally from that world.

Back