• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Turtle Tower ~ The Turtle Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013

Welcome to the Turtle Tower, the Turtle Pokemon Fan Club.

Intro:
    There have been a new turtle-theme Pokemon chain every region. Starting with Squirtle and Shuckle to the newest Turtwig and Tirtouga. They have come in many types, most featuring a low speed and high-defense.

Rules of the Turtle Tower:
    1. All PokeCommunity rules apply, and must be obeyed.
    2. No asking for promotions, unless you have met the specified requirement and waited at least 48 hours.
    3. Don't flame or troll.
    4. Don't start a new discussion topic unless the previous topic was introduced at least 24 hours ago.
    5. If you don't post within 3 weeks of your last post, you will be PM'd, if you still don't reply to the thread for another week, you will be removed from the member list (you can reclaim membership).

Sign-Up Form:
    Partner (please specify if you want a sprite from an earlier Gen.):
    Reason for Joining:
    Nickname(opt.):

Partners:
    Spoiler:

Ranks:
    Ranks are determined by post count on this thread, and partner upgrade become available.
    10 Posts: Second Partner
    20 Posts: Any Partner Evolution
    30 Posts: Any Partner Evolution
    40 Posts: 3rd Partner
    50 Posts: "Shine" a Fully Evolved Partner
    60 Posts: Any Partner Evolution
    70 Posts: Any Partner Evolution
    80 Posts: "Shine" a Fully Evolved Partner
    90 Posts: Any Partner Evolution
    100 Posts: "Shine" a Fully Evolved Partner

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • asdjkl; how did I not see this until now?! D: Turtles <3 <3

Partner: Tirtouga <3
    Reason for Joining: I adore turtles~
    Nickname: Mine or my partner's? Mine is Anna, my partner's is Little A'Tuin.

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
  • THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!11!! FINALLY A TURTLE CLUB!

Okay, I'll calm down. I was thinking of making a turtle club some time ago but I already have made one fan club.

Partner: Can I still choose Tirtouga?
    Reason for Joining: Turtles. Let me just say they are my favourite animals alongside birds.
    Nickname(opt.): Turty :3

Can I give it an Everstone? I don't want it to ever evolve

EDIT: You need some help with the CSS? I'll be happy to do it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • So, it's question time! What makes you like turtles/turtle Pokémon so much? Which is your favorite and why?

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
  • Well, I started liking turtles because I was asked to play a turtle in a school play. I loved my character so much that I made the turtle my favourite animal.

My favourite turtle is Tirtouga. You can see a connection from it and my favourite Pokemon (Archeops), which is that their first form is a rock type and a fossil. I love anything involving underwater, and since it's a Water type and my favourite type (Rock) I figured I like him most. I also like Turtwig too, because it's the starter I love the most.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • You were a turtle in a play? That's epic! <3

My reasons for loving turtles are numerous... they're cute, I had a stuffed one as a child, we helped one cross the road once... But probably my biggest reason for liking turtles is Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. The Disc spins slowly on the backs of four great elephants who all stand on the shell of Great A'Tuin the world turtle. And Great A'Tuin is beautiful, swimming through space in search of an unknown destination or perhaps simply swimming forever. The same series also brings us the novel Small Gods, in which the Great God Om is stuck in the form of a small tortoise. Excellent stuff. :3

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • Can I join? :D
    [FONT=9c5d7e81280d4eb519f76138#84e700][/FONT]
    [FONT=9c5d7e81280d4eb519f76138#84e700]Partner (please specify if you want a sprite from an earlier Gen.): Torkoal
    Reason for Joining: Turtles are my favorite animals ^_^
    Nickname(opt.): Mine is Cali, my Torkoal's can be Crush <3
    [/FONT]

What makes you like turtles/turtle Pokémon so much? Which is your favorite and why? I've loved turtles since Finding Nemo came out and made them like so totally awesome dude- seriously, that's my orignal reasoning XD They're so adorable, and my college is right near a sea turtle sanctuary so that made me fall even more in love with them! My favorite turtle Pokemon is Torkoal because not only does it have all that turtley cuteness, but I LOVE Fire types, so a flaming turtle is pretty much awesomeness.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • What makes you like turtles/turtle Pokémon so much? Which is your favorite and why? I've loved turtles since Finding Nemo came out and made them like so totally awesome dude- seriously, that's my orignal reasoning XD They're so adorable, and my college is right near a sea turtle sanctuary so that made me fall even more in love with them! My favorite turtle Pokemon is Torkoal because not only does it have all that turtley cuteness, but I LOVE Fire types, so a flaming turtle is pretty much awesomeness.

Could I join?
    Partner: Squirtle
    Reason For Joining: I like turtles :)
    Nickname: For me call me Aqua for short & Squirtle isn't getting a nickname.
    Of course you two can join~ Since the founder hasn't been on in over a month, I'll be talking control of this club & making our first post pretty and updated~ Unless there are objections to this.

Ohmygod Cali you are near a sea turtle sanctuary? :DD That's too cool! Do you just go watch them or w/e sometimes? :3 Also the turtles in Finding Nemo were brilliant, omg. <33

Let's see... anyone have a topic or something cool or fanart to share?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back