• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Tweaking Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    ahhh, tweaking. total pain in the ass if you suck at it. took me about 30 minutes to create fake, walkable sinnoh. i had to watch a few videos to see how to get through the black abyss.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Got Darkrai, going to get Shaymin =p

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Oh WTF, i went to catch Shaymin i voala, caught stucked into the void, bye bye savefile of Pearl, well, really don´t have anything of really matter in that game so, i deleted, started new game and try again to catch these 2 XD, at least i now that i'm capably of tweaking XD

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Edit : I got Darkrai!! It isn't really that hard, just takes some time.>.<

Last edited:

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Thanks for the guide ;), I've spent like 30minutes trying to get a walk-able Abyss, But its 70% of the time it freezes,30% of the time I can't walk over it lol. It wouldn't be so annoying if I didn't have to hard-reset every time I froze.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    Ok since i have an R4 and i have walk through walls code on my Diamond i went exploring, so i went behind the Poketch Co. building door on the right and appeared one the other side, from there i went 188 steps down on the bike then went 466 steps west and the thing that happens in platinum happened to me!
    The noise as if the ! is about to appear then freeze,
    Since i have walk-through walls im going to explore.

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    Well I don't know much about Tweaking but doing it got me Mespirit, Pokerus and a Shiny Shinx so I'm happy

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    There are now legitimate ways to obtain Shaymin/Darkrai/Arceus, so unfortunately, this thread is no longer needed.

In addition, we feel that promoting a potentially harmful and suspicious method is not in PC's best interest. PC is not responsible for glitched or deleted save files when performing this glitch. It is best if you stumble upon this glitch on Youtube or GameFAQs, try it, and blame them for any erased files. :)

This emulator/r4/AR discussion should end as well. ^_^

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back