• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Twist Tournament

Luther Olathes

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Judging from the point system, I don't think you're out of the tournament just because you lost one match. So, I guess it is safe to say we're all still in. Well, I got knocked out of my lead, but, d*** that was a good match. xD

Luther Olathes

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Is it just me, or am I the only one who checks back regularly? o_o

(Can anyone answer me which Mod has lost their mind?! :: goes blind from all the pink:: )

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I do check regularly. And I'm partial to my blue skin, I forget which one it is though :P It's toward the bottom. Legends maybe? It's got manga characters on it.

Luther Olathes

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    ahhhh, That is more like it. It was the Green one with Slowking, then all of a sudden I was bombared by Pink and flowers.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Lol, that'll happen, I'm not a fan of what they've chosen as the default skins as long as I've been a member (which hasn't been all that long).

Back