• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Type it all game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I'm really bored now. Lets go report more posts.
    I'm really bored now. Lets go report more posts.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Report the PC rule breakers...
    Report the PC rule breakers...

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • lol this is totally stupid,i wonder if there is even a record for this?I have no idea but i will try to break it lets see what i can talk about..meh,not much i am just pretty much bored and want to break the record,if there even is one,i know its gonna be hard but what the hey?I bet i wont even remember like half of this ROFL anyways i have nothing else to talk about so i just talk about this..oh yea and i type without looking all the time,and am also a very fast typer. Time to see how ill do

Lol this is totally stupid,i wonder if there is even a record for this?I have no idea but i will try to break it lets see what i can talk about..meh,not much i am just pretty much bored and want to break the record,if there even is one,i know its gonna be hard but what the hey?I bet i wont even remember like half of this ROLDF anyways op have nothing else to talk about so just talk about this..oh yea and i type without lokinf all the time,and am also a very fasr typer. Time to see how ill dp

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back