• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ugliest and Cutest Pokemon

SkyAngel

~Perfect Harmony~
Years
  • Hey. What do you all think are the ugliest and cutest pokemon? If I had to choose, I'd say the cutest is pichu and the ugliest is purugly. hence, the name? XD I'm new so I don't know if I can post pictures of them, but as soon as I find out, I'll post a pic of each if it's allowed. ;)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Ugliest: Manaphy
    Cutest: Heatran

Manaphy's design is horrid, to me, anyway. I don't know why, it's just... I don't know, but when I look at it, I want to punch kittens, and I love kittens.

Heatran just looks really cute, to me, especially its teeth, dunno why, but I just think it's really cute.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • The ugliest pokemon IMO would be Zapdos or Moltres, they just have that, ugly face. :( Nosepass comes second.

The cutest pokemon IMO would be Spheal, the teeth makes him so CUTEEEE! XD

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Ugliest: Bidoof... stupid beaver.

Cutest: Probably Butterfree... especially Ash's Butterfree :D

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Ugliest: Mudkip
    Cutest: Mismagius

I have never liked Mudkip. I had a REALLY hard time deciding who was the ugliest though. There are a LOT of Pokemon that I would put into that category. But Mudkip wins. I hate that Pokemon.
    Mismagius on the other hand... Omg, it's the cutest thing in the world with it's jagged mouth and adorable body and eyes. It's little hat with ears perking up! That Pokemon is SO adorable!

Crazydusknoir

Her Crazy Awesomeness
    Years
  • The cutest is Sableye for me! I want a Sableye hat! And the ugliest would be Mr. Mime and Jynx. When I first had Pokemon Red (when I was 6) I was actually scared of them!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Ugliest Pokemon : The Water Starter of the 5th Gen (Cant Remember it's name Mirjuju or something)

Cutest Pokemon : Bonsly

Simple as

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    Ugliest Nosepass
    Cutest Leafeon, Pichu, Mime Jr., Ampharos, lots more...

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I don't understand the couple of "5th gen water starter is the ugliest" comments. It's not ugly, just a bad design IMO.

Cutest? Probably Onix. Not really, I'll go with Clefairy.

Ugliest is Golbat, with that tongue always sticking out makes me want to use babies as footballs and kick some field goals.

Back