• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ugliest of Them All ☠

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
  • Elesa, Her hair is way too long

Burgh, with such an uncommon old-fashioned hairstyle and pink/green striped pajama-bottoms makes him one of the ugliest Gym-Leaders.

Elite Four Grimsley

flipping the coin of fate
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I would say Blaine, Pryce, Wattson, Roark, Crasher Wake, Gardenia, Lenora, Clay, Chilli, Cilan, Cress, Skyla, Drayden Grant, Korrina, Clemont, Valerie, Olympia and Wulfric are the ugliest Gym Leaders in my opinion.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The worst according to me had to be Winoa From R/S/E Her costume just pissed me off for some reason

Nakala Pri

But Grant is definitely on my list. He is so devoid of character plus you'd think his outfit would represent his specialization in Rock Type, eh? xD

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I don't really care for any of the gym leaders. But none are "ugly" as some say lol

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Korrina bugs me a lot for some reason. I can't stand her hair sticking out of her helmet the way it does. And her facial expression is just...ugh.

Years
  • Ramos? Anybody? Oh well, he's pretty forgettable anyways.

Ramos is adorable! He's like a leprechaun!

As for the ones I think are ugliest, I'd have to say... Drayden maybe. Where is his mouth at? And I'm not a huge fan of Bugsy either, he's just a boyscout with purple hair. And this might get some flack, but as much as I like Iris's champion outfit, the sprite of her in the overworld makes her look like an old crone! (especially from the side)
    The Ugliest of Them All ☠

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Ramos? Anybody? Oh well, he's pretty forgettable anyways.

I think he wins the award for most forgettable. The reason I didn't mention him in my previous list is because I forgot he existed. Pretty hard to contend with that. When I saw him in the battle chateau I was like "Wth, why is the gym leader theme playing for this guy? Oh yea, he's a gym leader...".

The only gym leader that I think is ugly is Clay. Look at his scowl... Ugh! It haunts my memory.

I actually liked Clay at first. His accent and his prospector persona are actually pretty entertaining. Then when I saw the anime and his voice sounded like an over the top Yosemite Sam, that changed everything.

Last edited:
    Back