• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Ultimate Battle Tower Challenge - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I just lost at 29...
    The guy had 2 electrics and a grass.
    If I had Quagsire I could have beat the electrics and managed the grass with the other two.
    Oh well, try again.

Years
    Well, just keep trying! Maybe you'll win.
    I have tried. Once, I OHKO his dragonite with my salamence. Then took down his Milotic with Torterra/Salamence. Then did some damage with torterra before ice beam destroyed it. Then it's Vire. Vire uses cross chop. Miss. Damage to Vire. Vire uses cross chop hit. Vire dodges attack. Vire uses earthquake. Rhyperior has one HP remaining, conveniently. Rhyperior barely kills vire since vire had no health. Bull@#it! I threw my game at the wall and said screw it. I won't beat him till I get my best team going again...

Years
    Yes im doing so good! Good thing my Raichu and Pikachu are so strong and know a great move set they both got thunder, surf, dig, and volt tackle and when im facing those grass pokemon my whole streak is on the shoulder's of my pichu and his iron tail and toxic but anyways im at 24 right now and still strong and its a good thing I have them fast with ground and water move or those earthquakes would be OHKO's lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2008
    Abomasnow is a freakin beast :)

The only thing on my team that seems to be able to take down fires is my Roselerade, so I have a fealing this might get difficult

I am surprised that Tangrowth can wall the things she walls, glad I finally took her

I'm at 29 right now

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    yay! i got to 44 i think ill register this.. cuz i cant go any higher

(Stupid stone edge it got my zapdos)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Cool idea, but next time you might want to add more types (If not all of the types)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back