• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Companion

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Who do you think was Ash's best companion(s) in the anime, and why?

f6606d3449a394ec736f03d314971d4cc405021av2_hq.jpg

What did they offer to the show to make them more likable than the rest?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • For me, Brock is the only possible winner here. Not just because he has travelled with Ash longer than any other companion, but because he was always on hand to help Ash and his other companions whenver they needed help. Overall, Brock helped Ash more than any of his other companions and therefore has to be the Ultimate Companion.

Years
  • Got to say brock he's been a solid companion for Ash but close behind I would say iris and cilan, that gen of anime got me back in the animie which I had not watched since Gen 2 and I think they were a large part to do with it.

Years
  • The best according to your standards?
    It has to be May. She offered something completely new to the show: a companion that has a logic and interesting goal and actually does something in order to achieve it. That is why AG didn't suffer from fillers to the extent OS Johto did.
    May also had a great character development. She gotta be the best imo.

Back