• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ultimate dazzling spectacular ultra deadly Samuraion A. Skyshot

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Hello mortals it is me the new yet super samurai Skyshot. You can call me Sam for short or Archie. I am the leader of all skyshots even if they dont admit it.
    Anyways on to Pokemon like business, I have a question, on hacks like sienna or fire read can i still use cheats? Is it possible? I know i can use advance mart and A-starter to get any pokemon i want but can i use cheats or make cheats for money and poke balls?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Hey Sam (or Archie), and welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here :D
    I gotta be honest with you though, I don't actually know what a skyshot is, then I guess that's pretty cool :p

About your question, I'm pretty sure it belongs in the Simple Question Thread in the Emulation forum, which is probably where you're gonna spend your time, though I hope you'll check out the other parts of the forum in hope of there being something that'd interest you.

Anyways, remember to read the forum-wide rules and whatever section you go to's individual rule's just to be on the safe side ;)

Back