• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Help Center (Same Place, New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2009
    Just wondering if i could get a female Vulpix.
    Also, what is needed to recieve the pokemon (besides wi-fi)?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    We don't really do events or anything of the sort. We just help get the items and Pokemon people need, as well as the training needed to be done. elheroe will have to see your request, though.
    okay. i will be waiting for the power items. please vm/pm me if you are ready elheroe.\

thanks.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Okay, so instead of closing this thing, I am going to let the next "generation" work this thread. I'll be more of the "manager" of this thread as all of my different games were either lost or deleted. See the first post with info on how to start working. I don't even have a game anymore, so I'm gonna be depending on you all.

I can answer questions, though, about game mechanics and such

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Any takers on this yet? Just say you want in and you are. I'm on at least twice a day, so you can reach me most of the time. I just need to know what you would plan on doing.

The torches need to be handed down to the next group to work this thread, and soon. We need breeders, ev trainers, iv breeders, and pretty much everything else under the sun...so for it!!!

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    No takers yet?

This thread will take anybody that wishes to help others. The old team has kind of abandoned this (as far as I know, sinnohchapion and I are the only ones left) and people have had to resort back to paying people in return.

PM/VM me if you are interested

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Do you happen to have a munchlax? i dont care what kind i just want one because it is really the only pokemon i wanted to get in the game. ive been putting honey on trees like crazy but been unsuccessful.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Do you happen to have a munchlax? i dont care what kind i just want one because it is really the only pokemon i wanted to get in the game. ive been putting honey on trees like crazy but been unsuccessful.

Well, the thread kind of died and we're trying to get more people to join and help out. I don't play anymore, but I would help you if I could.

If you don't mind waiting a bit to find out, then, once we get a breeder we can get you it.

Years
    I have all starters from every region going for free if anyone wants one. They're going for free, but I would like to trade and trade back some National Dex for my Pokedex (only if you have them)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back