• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
no, I'm playing a sinnoh game and pachirisu-TBH-stinks, and it faints often (and is weak, so I don't put it into battle that much), so it't the lowest leveled. plus it has pickup, so It never had the exp. share.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Do you have at least 1 other Pokemon on your team within 10 levels of your highest? The minimum team size is 2 after all, so if one member of a 5 member team is lower it's not a big deal.

Years
Kanto uptdate #1

Spoiler:

Helio

Lost at Sea with an Hourglass
Years
Fire UMC Update
I: Completed
II: 1/16

Progress
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
Update
Spoiler:

Current Team
Spoiler:

Years
Let's continue !

Kanto update #2

Spoiler:

Current team :

Spoiler:

Helio

Years
A sad thing happened today. I let my friend go on my laptop today and he (purposely) deleted all of my pokemon ROMs.
That means that all my progress on my Soul Silver is gone, and I don't really want to do it all again. So. I'd like to take my challenge off the list, as I won't be playing it anymore.
Instead, I'm gonna start a new one.

Username: Helio
Challenge: Ultimate
Type: Dark
Game(s): SoulSilver, Emerald, Platinum, W2

I'm going to start with Emerald.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
A sad thing happened today. I let my friend go on my laptop today and he (purposely) deleted all of my pokemon ROMs.
That means that all my progress on my Soul Silver is gone, and I don't really want to do it all again. So. I'd like to take my challenge off the list, as I won't be playing it anymore.
Instead, I'm gonna start a new one.

Username: Helio
Challenge: Ultimate
Type: Dark
Game(s): SoulSilver, Emerald, Platinum, W2

I'm going to start with Emerald.

Wow, that's not a very good friend at all.

Anyways, I think I'm going to switch my challenge order to something like how jdthebud did it (I think) since I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm just going to beat all of the types in Gen I, then move on to Gen II and do all of the types there, and so on. So, cancel my Poison challenge in Crystal and just sign me up for every type in Gen I and I'll get to it when I can. Bye!

Years
Sorry for you Helio D: !

Kanto update #3

Spoiler:

Current team

Spoiler:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
First time doing any sort of challenge run, but I couldn't shake the urge to start a new game in Pokemon Y and I figured I might as well make it interesting.

Username: Gummy
Type: Fire
Challenge: Single
Game(s): Y

Helio

Years
I did quite a bit.

Dark type UMC
III: Completed

Progress:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Johto time!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I haven't posted in here for a long time now. I got 3 rather large updates to post too >.<
So here goes:

Bug Monotype Black Run update:
Spoiler:

Badge Case

50px-Trio_Badge.png
50px-Basic_Badge.png
50px-Insect_Badge.png
50px-Bolt_Badge.png
50px-Quake_Badge.png
50px-Jet_Badge.png
50px-Freeze_Badge.png
50px-Legend_Badge.png

Team

Spoiler:

Bug Monotype Crystal Run update:

Spoiler:

Badge Case

50px-Zephyr_Badge.png
50px-Hive_Badge.png
50px-Plain_Badge.png

Team

Spoiler:

Normal Monotype Ruby Run update:

Spoiler:

Badge Case

50px-Stone_Badge.png
50px-Knuckle_Badge.png

Team

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
I realized that I have never posted a update for my mononormal run, so I will cancel that and actually start a new challenge that I will update, so here it is:
Username: PokeChallenger217
Challenge?: Ultimate(except X/Y but will extend this run to X/Y when I get them)
Type: Rock, a type that I never use(lol, it seems like rock is among people's favorite type, but I hate them, probably because I have battled Brock so many times and easily won XD)
Games: Blue; Crystal; Emerald; Platinum; Black 2
Let's see if I'll actually stick with my promise this time.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
Update
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2018
Ultimate Randomized Monotype Challenge Fire (SoulSilver)

Update #4

Spoiler:

My team before the eigth gym:

Spoiler:

Years
I've got a question. Since there's no dragon types in X and Y before the 1st gym, is it alright if I just use my starter until I catch a dragon type and then once I've caught the dragon type can I just release my starter? :o

Years
I've got a question. Since there's no dragon types in X and Y before the 1st gym, is it alright if I just use my starter until I catch a dragon type and then once I've caught the dragon type can I just release my starter? :o

That is correct. You can also use your starter briefly afterward for the sake of getting low leveled Dragon-types up to a level where they can adequately fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back