• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ultimate Pokemon Movie !

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    I just had this idea what if they made a Pokemon movie blockbuster (in America & Japan) with real actors and computer animated Pokemon ?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    That would be weird... a real live action anime out of pokemon? I just think it might be a little weird but it could work I guess.

joehat

Yay
    Years
    Haha but have you ever seen the Dragonball from the 90's? Maaaaan. Anyway, I think a live action Pokemon movie would be cool. Of course, it would probably suck, but being a fan I'd definitely watch it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Didn't Death Note have something similar, real life actors and animated shinigamis? It could work, but it would be a little tricky to fully pull off...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    If this did happen, I can imagne it would be incredibly cheesy heh

Didn't Death Note have something similar, real life actors and animated shinigamis? It could work, but it would be a little tricky to fully pull off...

Yeah, but battles would be much harder to animate with attacks flying around, I think.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    wat would the movie be about anyways. i mean if they try and strt from the beginning they cant have an entire season in one movie.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would watch it but might not love it. It could be perfect to go back and reintroduce Mewtwo.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think it might work out fine as long as they put in a good plot, great effects and so on...I've had much experience dealing with movie creations and such so I think it can work out alright...and me being a fan I'd probably watch it...lol...I don't know if I'll like it a lot...it'll all depend...

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I think it could work, remember the game preview for the Pokemon Yellow Version, it showed a animated Pikachu in the real world walking along side a real person

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    I think it could work, remember the game preview for the Pokemon Yellow Version, it showed a animated Pikachu in the real world walking along side a real person

ya but a pikacha walking along the road is A LOT easier then havin an epic battle for example Machamp vs. Alakazam

Back