• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Pokemon RPG Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    wats up people i need so much help in pokemon revalution it hard but wat ev

the good thing is that it has good graphic
    Actually, PBR is really easy assuming you imported Pokémon from D/P. But I can see it must be a hell with rental Pokémon. And also, good graphics (which is questionable for PBR) don't make a good game. Aside from that, though, your post has nothing to do with the thread, so it's better if you don't post here, or it will become SPAM.

And, for the thread creator, if you want my opinion, I think we've all ever dreamt about a game containing everything, but, really, if it's not an MMORPG or something, it's a terrible idea. It would be insanely hard, and, if it follows the other game's ideas (level counts a lot and there is little to no strategy, as well as a poor and, in this case, "saturated" plot) it would be a disappointment, too.

Still, this place is to talk about existant console games, not ideas. That would be maybe in Games Development but I don't think you are allowed to randomly throw out ideas like this. But, anyway, I'll have to close this because it's not the place.

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back