• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *watches the offtopic people* XD *sighs and starts playing with the fox who is painted to look like Umbreon*

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Angel Tabitha said:
    *watches the offtopic people* XD *sighs and starts playing with the fox who is painted to look like Umbreon*
    OOO! I want one! Paint me an Umbreon Fox! Paint it black! (like the song...)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *holds up to painted umbreon color foxes*Here.One of these is colored like a shiney Umbreon. XD

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    Grrrrr.....I wish umbreon can attack my science teacher giving me so much coursework to do....and giving me a bad report, i havent been able to post all week!!
    Umbreon tackle that strict scientist now !!!

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Good idea Winnie let's gather an army of Umbreons and attack the evil teachers!! LOL wish it could happen ^_^
    Too bad I', out of school. But that doesn't matter to me anyway. lol.

Anyone making pictures for the Valentine's Day contest? I can't wait to see cute Umbreon pics! I would like to see some with a cute Espeon as well. Those two are so cute together!

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    deathbyalice said:
    Too bad I', out of school. But that doesn't matter to me anyway. lol.

Anyone making pictures for the Valentine's Day contest? I can't wait to see cute Umbreon pics! I would like to see some with a cute Espeon as well. Those two are so cute together!
    Yup they're so cute together for sure. Well I'm almost done with the drawing itself, just need to make a few extra details.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Aaaaaww it ain't that big a deal but I hope it doesn't stink that much.
    Well, I did mean everyone's drawings. I can't wait to see everyone's drawings! And, I think your's will be just fine! Don't be down on yourself!

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Yeah I can't wait to see everyones' drawings. This will be like the invasion of love Umbreons lol well that sounded cute. ^_^
    Hmmm!!! That is! The name of the drawing contest is "Invasion of Love Umbreons!" It sounds so Kawaii! I'm sticking with that!

Back