• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unbelievable Return of Shugotenshi-chan's and Angel of Darkness' Banner Shop

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2006
    Can you please make me a Banner?
    Image/s: They aren't really images, but the theme for it is a watery, electrical, firey sort of look. Perhaps with an anime character with brown hair (Short and messy).
    Text: In big words can you have "Sinspell" all on word and in smaller writing, could you please have "In a world lost in sin, one man has the virtuous power"
    Font: Cursive of some description (But not neat cursive)
    Font Colors: Dark, sort of evil but no too evil
    Dimensions: 400x200
    Other: Nope

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
    You can forget about the avatar now, AOD. Thanks anyway. ^^

And, not to be so nosy, but might I ask if this shop will still be continueing? Or is that you're both busy as of now?

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Well, ok RM. As for the other matter, I assume this shop is officially on

Hiatus

as of now. Hopefully we can get some spare time soon to start this place up again.

Back