• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underdog League

Do you think this league will succeed?

• Yes, this is a great idea for a new league

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • No, this is a horrible idea and should get locked

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Maybe, once its up and running.

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
Years
  • sigh its gonna be a while to get a challenge in -.-; .... Ill post my challenge again and just get in line i guess

lol well beat starvoss 4 - 2. Basically ended up in a very long stall war which i pretty much wouldve come out on top of anyways. Anyways gg there stavross, weow first to reach the e4

Last edited:

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • so am i allowed to change my team as i progress the the e4? Or must it remain constant (just wondering cause itll take more thought to come up with one balanced team to take on all 4)

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • so am i allowed to change my team as i progress the the e4? Or must it remain constant (just wondering cause itll take more thought to come up with one balanced team to take on all 4)

yea you can change it. :) as longs as, you know,, follow them rules. xD

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • challenging polkop for my first e4 battle ^^

Beat polkop 4 - 0. Got a lucky crit and a lucky flinch which wouldve most deffinatly made the game alot closer otherwise. But still gg, hes got an impressive doubles lead strategy XD, i wonder how others will fare against it

Last edited:

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • And I accepted Lein as my first challenger.
    Lein have win 4-0 on 2 hax on the wrong moment.
    I really some practice with my team, Is there any leader on?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    i would like to battle.
    The Underdog League

Friend Code - 2063 6919 3894
    Gym Type - ground
    Clauses - standard clauses
    Prize - ground pokemon

fc is in sig​

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
  • I challenge Stavross!!! :rambo:

UPDATE: In our battle I got extremely lucky and dodged just about everything I could dodge. Unfortunately, during a mini-sweep with one of my Pokemon, the battle DC'd at 5-3. There is a mutual understanding that it was neither of our faults. I had however, incapacitated his two non-grasses and had Pokemon very capable of defeating UU/NU grass types. But 3 is a large number to underestimate, so Stavross shall decide whether for us to have a rematch or call the game in my favor.

UPDATED UPDATE: The tallies are in... I'm movin on to the E4 Woooot. Great game Stavross.

Last edited:

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • he was really lucky (2 missed sleep powders 1 missed toxic and 1 missed focus blast) and when i was about to run we had a D/C but that was a bad game for mexD. congratulations man

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • he was really lucky (2 missed sleep powders 1 missed toxic and 1 missed focus blast) and when i was about to run we had a D/C but that was a bad game for mexD. congratulations man

such a haxy mach. xD but w/e
    if anyone wants to challenge the dark elite, i'll be ready. :)
    just not now, i am updating the OP. :P

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • Popping in to say that I am E4 bound after my victory against Stavross.

Unlike my brother I didn't require an insane amount of hax to win. :cer_tongue:
    Unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe there were any hax at all.

Great game Stavross, one member of your team had me pretty worried for quite a bit.

ALSO: Tori if you are available later today, I would like to challenge you. :rambo:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    accepted.. oh and tori do u mind changing my fc to my plat one and ditto use my plat fc

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • Unfortunately, my VR is full. -_- i am taping one as i type so i can be ready soon. :)
    for real now. xD

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
  • Beat Valen 4-0. A well-timed crit was very helpful in putting a troublesome Pokemon to rest, good game man.

And so starts my E4 challenge!

Back