• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    So the internet has been off almost the entire day and I came back to see a new DCC.

Yay. :D

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I'm not surprised GAU is taking so long, the sheer amount of people we started made everything slow down, then the usual snail mod shenanigans started up.

I was killed for the first time in OUaT yesterday *cries*

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    wtf since when has this been a rule :/

Since the first thread. :v

Also, FDL hype! And I got an automatic sign up as well haha.

...wait, FDL's coming soon. Whoa, I didn't know it's going to be this quick. o_o

Then again it's been like a month or two...

Yukari

Naku there better not be any nymphs or massive GM bias on your part in the next game.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm alive in GAU, Fangirls, Mathia, and I won Once. :3 I look forward to FDL!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The other GMs should take after Klippy and Mana and get updates done on time. :b

nah i kid. i know there are reasons other than just laziness (sometimes) why an update doesn't get up

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    The other GMs should take after Klippy and Mana and get updates done on time. :b

nah i kid. i know there are reasons other than just laziness (sometimes) why an update doesn't get up

like you forgetting to vote in fangirls smh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back